Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Said it before, but i'd rather he not use God Ki at all to be honest. We've seen with Future Trunks, who through training for years was able to at least come into the ballpark of SS3 Goku after the latter had gotten the boost from God Ki. This means that SS2 Future Trunks, at the start of the last saga, was leagues beyond SS3 Goku back during the Buu Saga. Trunks also displayed the ability to increase his power within a given form and then gained his own unique form. Gohan already has his own unique transformation in the form of Mystic/Ultimate. Furthermore, the idea of him catching up to Goku and Vegeta clearly isn't off the table entirely. If Trunks can do it, Gohan can do it. Especially when, even with their God Ki upgrades, Vegeta admitted that Gohan still has more potential than both him and Goku. Said potential is something that has been a consistent theme throughout the character's entire story. So, there's no reason to give him God Ki, when he has always naturally had this amazing power inside him. Just put him in the right circumstances to draw it out and give him his own transformation.
I'll take that for sure.

Unrelated vegeta needs his own trump card. Gohan has/had mystic, goku has kaioken, trunks has his thing. Vegeta needs something to push him over the top too
  • Future Trunks' power up when he sliced Fusion/Merged Zamasu in half is called:
 ​
Super Saiyan Ikari
There are stages or levels of Anger, and Ikari is the highest level
So it translates to either Super Saiyan Anger
or Super Saiyan Rage
 ​
 ​
 ​
Whatever they determine the word to be as the highest level of anger in English, will be what it translates to
  • I feel like if Goku can go Kaioken in his Blue form,
          and Vegeta is Trunks' father, and has seen a future version of his son go Ikari

and since Vegeta is prideful and could snap angrily given a situation

that perhaps, maybe he could tap into Super Saiyan Blue Ikari

with that said...
  • Goku only knows how to control Kaioken x10 in SSB form...
          I think this arc will push him to achieve Kaioken x100 in SSB Form

and I theorize that's the red transformation

in the DBS Power Tournament Intro Theme

As far as Gohan...

In the timeskip at the end of Z

Gohan doesn't even join the tournament

that Pan, Goten, Trunks, Vegeta, Goku, Uub, Hercule/Satan, and Buu join

Looks like he isn't fighting anymore...

Which leads me to believe that he isn't going to get a power-up in his Mystic Form

Not in this arc anyway... Maybe a timeskip after the last episode of Z when a new threat emerges.

Last edited:
I wouldnt take the ending of DBZ to mean anything about Gohans power level or power up. Gohan sitting out of the tournament is simply that. He could go SSB and still choose not to fight.

I wouldnt take the ending of DBZ to mean anything about Gohans power level or power up. Gohan sitting out of the tournament is simply that. He could go SSB and still choose not to fight.
If Gohan were to go SSB, it's not happening in this arc

1) There isn't enough Saiyans for him to do the ritual

at the tournament. Goten/Pan/Trunks are in U7. Future Trunks is in the Future

It's just Goku, Gohan, and soon Vegeta, who will be at the tournament

The tournament which is held in a realm suspended from time

2) Vegeta achieved SSB by training with Whiss for 6 months in isolation.

Gohan won't be able to train with an angel or God

during this tournament... It won't last 6 months, and they probably

can't train inbetween tournament fights.

You're missing the point of my comment. Gohan sitting out in the DBZ tournament isn't because of his potential lack of mystic form, it's because he's Gohan; he probably just doesn't want to participate. That shouldn't hold any bearing on what may happen in Super.

They dropping realt good brrad crumbs for gohan to come back

Trunks arc
The saiyaman episodes
Mystic form in opening credits
The fact he is fighting for as he dint want to lose his family

He might not come back two god level but it look like he might become relevant

Also goku is really dumb right now

Briefs is coming

If only Future Hendrix was competing too along with Goku, Vegeta, 18, and Gohan. Bruh we seen what he can do pushed to his limit.

Gohan gonna do well I believe.

As far as him getting god ki, I think it would be better for him to just get a boosted mystic or something so that it's unique to him.

I bet Gohan puts up a good fight but he loses. I don't see them letting Goku's universe go undefeated in this. I also think that the universes will be given time to train or prepare for the tournament unless I missed where they said it'll start right after this exhibition tournament.

Gohan gonna get 2 punches in. 

Yall gonna be wet over the 2 punches

Then son gonna get washed 
roll.gif

I haven't watched any of the English version of DBS. Is Goku as goofy as he is in the Japanese version?

There's a Beerus lookalike on U11's Pride Troopers
Makes sense, there was another God of Destruction who looked like those wolves from U9.  Beerus asked Goku a few times if he wanted to take his job as God of Destruction, so having a cat race, or whatever beerus is, elsewhere in the other universes is likely.  Good catch!

Only thing I used to do on the internet as a younging was go to DBZ sites, play the mugen games, and print out the pictures to trace :lol:.

I was already good at drawing, but tracing took me to another level. To this day, at 26...I can draw Goku with my eyes closed.

I used to pass some tracings off as my own drawings in school :lol:. I know some of y'all did that.
this was me word for word lmao wasted so much ink on just printing any and Everett dbz pic

Episode 80 Preview:

Omni-King takes back his proposition to wipe-out the universes!?!

Crusher Bergamo proposes that if Universe 9 wins,
Omni-King will have to withdraw from wiping out the
losing universes in the Tournament of Power.

Omni-King agrees to the bet.

Episode 81 Spoiler:

Crusher Bergamo VS Son Goku
Which has Sky-High Strength?!?

The final battle of the Omni-Present Match is
Goku VS Bergamo. Bergamo's charisma wins
over the entire stadium to be on his side with
some slick talk. All the universes are looking
down on Universe 7. Furthemore, Bergamo
shows off his ability to turn his opponent's
attacks into his own power... How will Goku
fight this tricky foe? Does Goku have a shot