Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

just started super on toonami. how long till it gets good ??
If you're watching on Toonami, then I'm gonna say a year or so 
laugh.gif
. It just started getting good.

First two arcs weren't bad, but it's Battle of The Gods and Revival of F stretched out into two story arcs.

Honestly so far this is the most accurate depiction of adult Goku in 20 years.

Light-hearted and silly but not childishly ******ed

Posesses a Saiyan's lust for conflict but it is filtered through his purity of heart

Logical in the sense of his own personal desires

Selfishly interested in combat and fighting

Otherwise behaves like an adult (farming, taking his produce to market and functioning in society)

Last edited:
Honestly so far this is the most accurate depiction of adult Goku in 20 years.

Light-hearted and silly but not childishly ******ed

Posesses a Saiyan's lust for conflict but it is filtered through his purity of heart

Logical in the sense of his own personal desires

Selfishly interested in combat and fighting

Otherwise behaves like an adult (farming, taking his produce to market and functioning in society)

Hmmm....

Kind of true

Just read the spoilers for the upcoming epsiodes. Sounds like they making U7 the villians in the eyes of the other universes because of Goku starting this whole thing. I kinda like that take.. pretty interesting

I asked this in the Toy thread but I know there are some DBZ figuarts collectors in here. I'm looking for places to get energy blast accessories.

He hasn't. But apparently he's mentioned in Battle of the Gods but I haven't found in evidence of it.

I believe he is canon though.
He was mentioned in the movie, but not in the anime. If he is mentioned in one but not the other, and they are both canon, does that still make him canon? :lol:
Is one source more canon than the other? :lol:

View media item 2346364

Last edited:
I think the movie was originally meant to be canon

but with the ushering in of the Super Anime

and then the Manga..

I believe they went a different direction and un-canon'd the movie

Back
Top Bottom