Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Now that's what I'm talking about!

K. O. Or death type match

Goku done F'd up with this tournament the Justice Troop will see him as a enemy of the entire Galaxy

That Majin Buu!
Yooooo!
That fight had me hyped up straight kicks and ki blast with the guitar riffs in the background

Can't wait to see 17 in action

We are like what? 2 episodes into this survival arc and it's already better than the last 4 arcs lol

Can't believe we went thru 70+ trash epsidoes of goku and vegeta. Fat buu could've go with them in the future and washed goku black and zamasu :lol:

We need more of this kind of episodes. Gohan byke is next! Can't wait

Last edited:
Alright. All the Gohan hate aside, I do have an interesting question about him based on things said in recent episodes. Do you guys think the Mystic Gohan form will be able to tap into the god ki potential that might be residing in Gohan (with him being able to utilize SSG without the red and blue transformation), or was the upper limit set when this form was unlocked (i.e. regular super saiyan forms only)?

Last edited:
Gohan, da GOAT that never was 
mean.gif

Alright. All the Gohan hate aside, I do have an interesting question about him based on things said in recent episodes. Do you guys think the Mystic Gohan form will be able to tap into the god ki potential that might be residing in Gohan (with him being able to utilize SSG without the red and blue transformation), or was the upper limit set when this form was unlocked (i.e. regular super saiyan forms only)?

as far as gohan on tapping into godly I don't think it'll happen, or atleast not without some convoluted retcon where elder Kai that states that his mystic form can use godly ki if controlled properly due to the nature of how it was unlocked (unlocked by him, a God, which godly ki). As far as we know it takes extreme training to be able to access godly ki and use it outside of the ritual. The kind of training if be very surprised to see if gohan underwent.

Thankfully though with the last arc and Trunks we know that saiyans aren't pigeonholed to godly ki and SSB as the only way to get stronger. I'm hoping gohan gets his own unique power up via the mystic route.

Yeah Buu can probably wash everyone in the tournament. This was a good fight. Basil using Sanji's Diable Jambe was cool too.

If they know the zens are allowing anything, you should be taking senzu beans in the ring.

I think Gohan might get the win in the next round. He's blinded but still calm.

Said it before, but i'd rather he not use God Ki at all to be honest. We've seen with Future Trunks, who through training for years was able to at least come into the ballpark of SS3 Goku after the latter had gotten the boost from God Ki. This means that SS2 Future Trunks, at the start of the last saga, was leagues beyond SS3 Goku back during the Buu Saga. Trunks also displayed the ability to increase his power within a given form and then gained his own unique form. Gohan already has his own unique transformation in the form of Mystic/Ultimate. Furthermore, the idea of him catching up to Goku and Vegeta clearly isn't off the table entirely. If Trunks can do it, Gohan can do it. Especially when, even with their God Ki upgrades, Vegeta admitted that Gohan still has more potential than both him and Goku. Said potential is something that has been a consistent theme throughout the character's entire story. So, there's no reason to give him God Ki, when he has always naturally had this amazing power inside him. Just put him in the right circumstances to draw it out and give him his own transformation.

Said it before, but i'd rather he not use God Ki at all to be honest. We've seen with Future Trunks, who through training for years was able to at least come into the ballpark of SS3 Goku after the latter had gotten the boost from God Ki. This means that SS2 Future Trunks, at the start of the last saga, was leagues beyond SS3 Goku back during the Buu Saga. Trunks also displayed the ability to increase his power within a given form and then gained his own unique form. Gohan already has his own unique transformation in the form of Mystic/Ultimate. Furthermore, the idea of him catching up to Goku and Vegeta clearly isn't off the table entirely. If Trunks can do it, Gohan can do it. Especially when, even with their God Ki upgrades, Vegeta admitted that Gohan still has more potential than both him and Goku. Said potential is something that has been a consistent theme throughout the character's entire story. So, there's no reason to give him God Ki, when he has always naturally had this amazing power inside him. Just put him in the right circumstances to draw it out and give him his own transformation.

I'll take that for sure.

Unrelated vegeta needs his own trump card. Gohan has/had mystic, goku has kaioken, trunks has his thing. Vegeta needs something to push him over the top too

I'll take that for sure.

Unrelated vegeta needs his own trump card. Gohan has/had mystic, goku has kaioken, trunks has his thing. Vegeta needs something to push him over the top too

Slapping his Bulma is his power up

Back
Top Bottom