Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

well he tied with thr worst competition from that universe. If this was Vegeta, there would've been slander too

Last edited:
What optimism? There are only 2 groups of people in thread. One group is happy that gohan is actually fighting again, the other is "Lohan this" and "Lohan that". Some of you guys are legitimately bothered by the fact that people are enjoying gohan not being on the sideline.

We know gohan isn't mystic. We know he's not goku. and we know he's going to actually have on screen fighting time. Let us enjoy the damb show. Or contribute something of substance to the conversation.

Last edited:
Dude was in base form and blinded while keeping his own. Went SSJ1 and dogged his opponent. GOAThan.

I believe average mortal level is just that, the average of power levels for people in the universe. That said, U7 must have really weak planets. The farmer at the beginning of DBZ had a power level of 5, if mortal level is going by the scanner. I'd take the common adult on earth as a 4 (just guessing).

Maybe Freeza was having too many planets destroyed he found threatening.
A combination of both him and Majin Buu terrorizing stuff in the past..........pretty much the reason why U7's "mortality level" is where it is now.

Those other universes should be praising themselves that DID NOT had a Buu slaughtering every strong person out of existence.
Make s sense
Because Champas Universe still has Saiyans in it
That's b/c U6's "Frieza" aka Frost conquered things in a (manipulative) diplomatic manner.   Wheras good ol' Frieza just destroyed anyone or anything that stood in his way.

Last edited:
I feel like a big plot twist is going to happen within the angels. I feel like they are not who they claim to be. I think they are evil. Look how long whis has by beerus side and did not give a damn about him getting erased. I think the grand priest is the real omni king behind closed doors.
Last sentence had me like...Hmmmm...(ponders) :nerd:
well he tied with thr worst competition from that universe. If this was Vegeta, there would've been slander too
Facts. Vegeta always gets slander for past errors and follies.

A combination of both him and Majin Buu terrorizing stuff in the past..........pretty much the reason why U7's "mortality level" is where it is now.

Those other universes should be praising themselves that DID NOT had a Buu slaughtering every strong person out of existence.

That's b/c U6's "Frieza" aka Frost conquered things in a (manipulative) diplomatic manner.  Wheras good ol' Frieza just destroyed anyone or anything that stood in his way.

Let's not forget Freeza was doing work at Beerus bidding. Yet Supreme Kai was blaming him for being asleep.

If that's the case the low level of the universe is on Supreme Kai for not helping raise the strength level of the universe.

I think the low mortality level is on Beerus. Remember that he and the Supreme Kai are linked and Supreme Kai almost died trying to fight Buu. If that happened, Beerus would be gone (and most likely was sleeping at the time).

Regarding the Gohan slander, it won't be tolerated because he actually used a strategy in fight and adjusted to win (GP the biggest troll for calling it a tie). Even Vegeta admitted that Gohan has the potential to outclass him if he trained properly (which he actually determined to do)

Oh yea forgot about the kai and god of destruction link.

I think the writers want Gohan to be great again. They went a created a new ssj power (ki sonar) to explain how he could have won. I've never heard of such a technique until now and this isn't the first time a z fighter wasn't able to see or feel his opponents energy.

I don't think that was a new power. He just finding different ways of sensing around him. If he blindly sent a ki blast and it hit something, he knows something's there.

But he wasn't blindly sending ki blasts. He was bouncing his energy off his surroundings.

Think of all the times z fighters were fighting and they were looking for their opponent and couldn't sense them. Would have been pretty handy to be able to use this ki sonar technique to find them.

Perfect example, after Frieza got hit with the spirit bomb on Namek. Cats was celebrating.

Regarding the Gohan slander, it won't be tolerated because he actually used a strategy in fight and adjusted to win (GP the biggest troll for calling it a tie). Even Vegeta admitted that Gohan has the potential to outclass him if he trained properly (which he actually determined to do)
Didn't he say Gohan had more potential than him AND Goku? You trying to pull a fast one on my boi Vegeta?
mean.gif

Anyway the Gohan slander is pretty crazy in here, but let's not forget the trashing Vegeta got when he was dancing and singing for Beerus. Also I think Gohan did fine and should have got the W. He stood up after the attack. Even if it was for a second. 

Last edited:

Didn't he say Gohan had more potential than him AND Goku? You trying to pull a fast one on my boi Vegeta?
mean.gif

Anyway the Gohan slander is pretty crazy in here, but let's not forget the trashing Vegeta got when he was dancing and singing for Beerus. Also I think Gohan did fine and should have got the W. He stood up after the attack. Even if it was for a second. 
Well Vegeta actually said it so he knows what Gohan can do. Meanwhile his deadbeat father busy having universes destroyed so he can have fun lol

I discovered this little thing today on my YouTube feed.............

[Edit:  Toei Animation finally copyright purged this video off of YouTube]

Yep, them boys did it..........the TeamFourStar guys actually managed to get FUNimation to let them do this scene in the newest dub episode of DBZ Kai: The Final Chapters.

It wasn't in the actual Toonami broadcast b/c of Toei Animation's apparent beef with "parodied work," so you better watch this while you still can BEFORE Toei Animation starts getting on YouTube and doing their copyright strike purges.

Last edited:
But he wasn't blindly sending ki blasts. He was bouncing his energy off his surroundings.

Think of all the times z fighters were fighting and they were looking for their opponent and couldn't sense them. Would have been pretty handy to be able to use this ki sonar technique to find them.

Perfect example, after Frieza got hit with the spirit bomb on Namek. Cats was celebrating.
None of them are as smart as Gohan. This wasn't a power up. It was a new way of using what he already had.

Didn't he say Gohan had more potential than him AND Goku? You trying to pull a fast one on my boi Vegeta?:smh:

Thanks for telling the whole quote. He did say Goku and Vegeta both as far as Gohan's latent potential. And yes Gohan should have got that W by standing up while Lavender was already washed. :lol:

None of them are as smart as Gohan. This wasn't a power up. It was a new way of using what he already had.
If written in properly it would make sense for his intelligence /scholarly abilities to tap into new powers in Super Saiyan mode, etc. But it probably won't even be mentioned. :lol: :smh:

I discovered this little thing today on my YouTube feed.............

[Edit:  Toei Animation finally copyright purged this video off of YouTube]

Yep, them boys did it..........the TeamFourStar guys actually managed to get FUNimation to let them do this scene in the newest dub episode of DBZ Kai: The Final Chapters.

It wasn't in the actual Toonami broadcast b/c of Toei Animation's apparent beef with "parodied work," so you better watch this while you still can BEFORE Toei Animation starts getting on YouTube and doing their copyright strike purges.

Damn it. What was it? :frown:

Back
Top Bottom