Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

1440x900.png.ab8f7ce95eb341b3b5fe8e67ce4d8f88

This is the face someone evil makes.

Got a question for those that know. Is the hyperbolic time chamber still available to the Z fighters? I swear I saw something about it being destroyed. If not, think that'll come into play before the tourney? Both Goku and Vegeta (more so Vegeta) will be food it seems at their current state.
It is. Vegeta went there before going back to the Future and Washing Goku Black.

Goku has been too, Vegeta's been twice in Super

They keep changing the rules of the HTC so its whatever. Everyone should go before the tournament.

Last edited:
Artist was drawing Beerus like a dog for some reason. Vegeta will be capable of handling his own especially in SSB.

It looks like Krillin is in the HTC on the next episode preview. I hope everyone else can get training done in there.

It is. Vegeta went there before going back to the Future and Washing Goku Black.

Goku has been too, Vegeta's been twice in Super

They keep changing the rules of the HTC so its whatever. Everyone should go before the tournament.

Goku with a beard? The ****?

Next 3 or 4 episodes are filler. This Bulla episode isnt worth watching tbh. Learning more about Vegeta's character development

super buu going to show up or a new form ..only reason why buu here in the first place

If Buu transforms into a good version of Super Buu 
eek.gif

Super Buu and Fat Buu are technically the same entity.

Both are Kid Buu after absorbing the two Kaioshins; it's just that one is primarily good and the other is primarily evil. For whatever reason, the evil version was leaner and more powerful.

But if you pay attention to dialogue from Super Buu throughout the original series, he speaks and references previous events as if he is Fat Buu himself (because he is)

But if Buu could manage to change into that form...
nerd.gif

Last edited:
My man twinkle toes Yamcha. :lol: but you know what it would be cool if he pull a Yajirobe (aka the only Z character to never lose a battle) and help them win the tournament of power.

If Buu transforms into a good version of Super Buu :wow:  

Super Buu and Fat Buu are technically the same entity.

Both are Kid Buu after absorbing the two Kaioshins; it's just that one is primarily good and the other is primarily evil. For whatever reason, the evil version was leaner and more powerful.

But if you pay attention to dialogue from Super Buu throughout the original series, he speaks and references previous events as if he is Fat Buu himself (because he is)

But if Buu could manage to change into that form...:nerd:  

But isn't super buu a "fuller" version of buu? The fat buu we have now split with his evil side remember? Super buu has both sides inside him. While current fat buu is just the good side.

Last edited:
Interested to know where 17 has been

I thought he blew up with Cell
he got wished back just like everyone else that was killed by cell, and then wished back again when kid buu blew up the earth. I believe hes a park ranger now

also fun fact, according to the Daizenshuu 4, 17 is stronger than 18

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom