Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Yeah they mix the god ki with theirs and it results in the SSB.

SSB is a much stronger form..

Sort of like Naruto going Karuma-Chakra mode lol

Red form was unlocking the god ki and they absorbed some of it. So they can tap into it with either their base form (not changing hair) or with their super sayain form which turns their hair blue.

So it's more so Naruto gaining Sage mode and then mixing it with his Nine tails mode.

Red form was unlocking the god ki and they absorbed some of it. So they can tap into it with either their base form (not changing hair) or with their super sayain form which turns their hair blue.

So it's more so Naruto gaining Sage mode and then mixing it with his Nine tails mode.

He more than absorbed some of it. When goku internalized the transformation he surpassed it. Hence the whole "Saiyan beyond God" label. From there Harnessing that power let's you transform further into SSB. It's more than just changing the fuel source (regular ki to God ki)

Last edited:
I kinda wish the red form was utilized for a while. I felt like it was wasted. Goku went from red to blue in a few episodes. :smh:

Episode Previews
Dragon Ball Super Episode 88: Gohan and Piccolo: Master and Pupil Train to the Limit!  April 30th
"I'll make Gohan strong!!" Piccolo’s master-pupil special training Gohan trains for the Tournament of Power!

For Universe 7 to win the Tournament of Power, Gohan needs to make a comeback! And so, Gohan’s martial arts master Piccolo whips Gohan’s rusty body into shape via one-on-one special training, to try and draw out power even greater than what he had in the old days. The result...?!

Dragon Ball Super Episode 89: A Mysterious Beauty Appears! Mystery at Tenshin-Style Dojo?!  May 7th
Airing May 7th: Recruiting Tenshinhan! Goku comes to recruit the Turtle Hermit, and since Tenshinhan is there, Goku asks him too. However, there's trouble brewing at the dojo Tenshinhan has opened?!

Episode Previews
Dragon Ball Super Episode 88: Gohan and Piccolo: Master and Pupil Train to the Limit!
 April 30th

"I'll make Gohan strong!!" Piccolo’s master-pupil special training Gohan trains for the Tournament of Power!

For Universe 7 to win the Tournament of Power, Gohan needs to make a comeback! And so, Gohan’s martial arts master Piccolo whips Gohan’s rusty body into shape via one-on-one special training, to try and draw out power even greater than what he had in the old days. The result...?!

Dragon Ball Super Episode 89: A Mysterious Beauty Appears! Mystery at Tenshin-Style Dojo?!
 May 7th

Airing May 7th: Recruiting Tenshinhan! Goku comes to recruit the Turtle Hermit, and since Tenshinhan is there, Goku asks him too. However, there's trouble brewing at the dojo Tenshinhan has opened?!

People were already upset about the 17 foolishness now this? Smh haha

speaking of manga, thought they was finally bout to do my boy Vegetto right but they cut him short again. at least he overwhelmed Zamasu like he should have, looked like he couldve handled him in base form

I'm guessing it would be more accurate to say that the manga is adding twists to Toriyama's base concept notes in a different direction than the anime did, but since the anime is ahead it ends up pretty much working out how you said.

Geekdom101 does some reviews on YouTube where he runs down the events and plot changes in each chapter if you're curious about what else has been different.

So According to the Dragon Ball timeline there's suppose to be a final battle between Goku and Vegeta in space

Goku nearing the end of his lifespan 

That would be the most epic showdown in all of Dragon Ball history, Probably Top 5 in Shonen History 

It's movie worthy

**** Crunchyroll, why did they decide NOW to start making the newest episodes to be available for "premium subscribers?"

Screw that, I'm going back to Kissanime for my DB Super fix.............those money-sucky ******

from the episode previews just released it looks like the tourney won't start until june... jesus christ.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom