Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

How many episodes do you think they produced ahead of time? Or can it be free flowing weeekly from scratch ?

It's in-between; to where they realistically have less than 10 episodes fully completed in advance and are working weekly to both fill in blanks on stuff closer to airtime and divvy up the next episode in line's responsibilities between internal and outsourced staff.

No idea how far in advance the guiding notes Toriyama gives them spans though, or how thinly they stretch the content of them (as in, I'm not sure how far ahead the core plot itself is mapped out.)

**** outta here *****. Raditz bout 35 with a power level of 1200

My guy you act like Radditz can't just go easily in the hyperbolic time chamber and level up. He Goku Older Brother. Like i said Peyton and Eli in the game. If Radditz got enough shine and brought back no telling how strong he would be. And a pure blood Sayian at that.

Goku's a 2020 Olympics ambassador. Super is more than likely running until then with some breaks in between.

Bringing Raditz back would actually be interesting but he'd have a huge gap to fill in.

Would have to gain SSJ3 Asap :lol:

I think were gonna see more stuff with whis/beerus

When vegeta asked whis to train him he said only if he agrees to become a god of destruction.
Seems like hes tryna replace beerus or maybe beerus' time is up.

They made sure to point out he knew instant transmission

Will probably play a role in the battle royal

So how does Goku beat the guy that looks at least twice as strong as him?

This is the first time I've ever seen Goku legit shook

Last edited:

So how does Goku beat the guy that looks at least twice as strong as him?

This is the first time I've ever seen Goku legit shook
Seeing as how its a Battle Royal, IF they are setting it up for a Universe 7 win then I'd guess it'll be a teamwork thing 

Come to think of it, would've been cool as hell if they recruited Future Trunks. Dude is always running to Goku & friends for help with his problems so why can't Goku do the same? 
mean.gif

No he's not. At least from what we've seen. Grand Priest stopped the fight.

What makes you think Toppo was using his full power?

He took that SSB kamehaha head on and only his clothes was damaged.

Both of them were powering up (goku using SSB x kaioken) until the GP stopped it.

toppo lowkey wouldve died if he kept going after eating a kameha like that and i feel like goku held back a little

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom