Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Gohan would  will wash Cabba lol especially if he reached the ultimate form no one has ever seen before

giphy.gif

Seeing as how its a Battle Royal, IF they are setting it up for a Universe 7 win then I'd guess it'll be a teamwork thing 

Come to think of it, would've been cool as hell if they recruited Future Trunks. Dude is always running to Goku & friends for help with his problems so why can't Goku do the same? :smh:

Whis and beerus got pissed that they kept meddling with the timeline and told them stop

I just wanna see Gohan vs Cabba. Even better, a 3 vs 3 sequence between Gohan, Goku and Vegeta vs Cabba, Kale and Caulifla
I could see this happening but with Goku, Vegeta & Gohan not being full power for the sake of making it interesting but going all out this is a 1 sided match bruh 
laugh.gif

That being said I do wanna see my girl Kale straight wreck people

Kale is all hype just like the vegetable she's named for.

Yes she's powerful but she is pure rage in that form. Goku and Vegeta and pretty much all the U7 fighters would be able to exploit the glaring weakness in that form.

Last edited:
Kale is all hype just like the vegetable she's named for.

Yes she's powerful but she is pure rage in that form. Goku and Vegeta and pretty much all the U7 fighters would be able to exploit the glaring weakness in that form.
Not really

Sure its a rage form but just like Broly they both have enough consciousness to control what they're doing

Its not like the Hulk 
laugh.gif

We gonna like she wasn't out to KILL Cabba? That isn't rage control.

And didn't Broly's pops have some kind of device that subdued Broly so he wouldn't transform and be out of control?

We gonna like she wasn't out to KILL Cabba? That isn't rage control.

And didn't Broly's pops have some kind of device that subdued Broly so he wouldn't transform and be out of control?
Cause Kale obviously isn't f*cking with Cabba like that or wasn't in that moment when he was calling her names so it wasn't without warrant that he got chased down

Also when Paragus' device to control Broly broke, Broly was still in control, talking all that sh*t to Goku and Vegeta
laugh.gif

What makes you think Toppo was using his full power?

He took that SSB kamehaha head on and only his clothes was damaged.

Both of them were powering up (goku using SSB x kaioken) until the GP stopped it.
Goku didn't go full power and with the no killing rule, Goku only did enough to bruise his ego. 
Goku would've toasted Toppo if it was life and death. 

Goku didn't go full power and with the no killing rule, Goku only did enough to bruise his ego. 

Gokus last line to toppo was literally "I want to see your real power" before powering up to kaioken himself. Nothing we saw can give us a definitive stance on one or the other. At the end of the fight both had the ability to go further and put out more

Didnt toppo at the end when walking back tell the god or kai he doesnt think he can beat goku but knows someone who can?

It was an exhibition match but you'll get erased if you held back. Not sure if it was GP or Zeno who said it.

Even Whis said he might have overdone it when goku blasted Toppo with kamehameha

I don't know how some of you guys can read the summaries/spoilers

I love watching not knowing what to expect

Back
Top Bottom