Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

ep 102

Fusion coming into play,
Goku a moron, Better let 17 wash them females, Straight savage don't listen to the guy that gave cell a senzu bean
Don't listen to Vegeta the guy that let Cell become perfect

ep 102

Fusion coming into play,
Goku a moron, Better let 17 wash them females, Straight savage don't listen to the guy that gave cell a senzu bean
Don't listen to Vegeta the guy that let Cell become perfect
Gogeta byke later down the road? :nerd:

Not likely but it'd but OP as hell

Gogeta wont be canon, Vegeta never learned the fusion dance. And if they **** up the fusion, they'll be overweight or anorexic for 30 minutes, which means they'd get their asses kicked very easily. It's too risky to try now with the odds at stake.

Goku is still an idiot I see. He better not fight Android 17 smh

Gogeta wont be canon, Vegeta never learned the fusion dance. And if they **** up the fusion, they'll be overweight or anorexic for 30 minutes, which means they'd get their asses kicked very easily. It's too risky to try now with the odds at stake.

Goku is still an idiot I see. He better not fight Android 17 smh
Vegeta learned that ish on the fly in both Fusion Reborn & GT when they were actually on the brink of death. Wouldn't be an issue for him here

Vegeta learned that ish on the fly in both Fusion Reborn & GT when they were actually on the brink of death. Wouldn't be an issue for him here
It's still unrealistic to me that they would fuse. Even though the movie and GT are not canon, neither is Broly, but they're taking the Broly movies' elements and merging them with Kale's properties

They could pull out a huge asspull... "Goku taught Vegeta the Fusion-Dance during the time-skip of their training together with Whis.

I just highly doubt that they will actually fuse though.

It's still unrealistic to me that they would fuse. Even though the movie and GT are not canon, neither is Broly, but they're taking the Broly movies' elements and merging them with Kale's properties

They could pull out a huge asspull... "Goku taught Vegeta the Fusion-Dance during the time-skip of their training together with Whis.

I just highly doubt that they will actually fuse though.
Yeah I don't think it will happen either I'm just saying I don't think it'd be hard to intricate in the midst of the tournament if need be

Saw this cool post on Reddit:
Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 12.52.00 PM.png

Some other ones I can think of:

• When Beerus tells Kai to gather the strongest Warriors for the ToP, and he tells him that there's only 28 planets left or whatever... Beerus scolds him and says "If Freeza's army still existed, then he would have surely trained powerful beings" ... Few episodes later, look who Goku recruits to the team... Speaking of the devil, huh Beerus?

• Fortune Teller Baba wants a gift from Goku, he tries to give her the Zeno Button... She declines, Goku still owes her a gift. I think this will set something up for the future.

• The question of how strong are the rest of the Universes is raised... Whis says that there exists a mortal who is stronger than a God of Destruction from a different Universe, and that God of Destruction is stronger than Beerus. Either this being is from one of the Universes that isn't part of the tournament, or they haven't been revealed yet, because Whis and Beerus haven't acted shocked by the presence of the person they were referring to... yet.

I feel like Whis already knows and he's just waiting for Beerus to ask.

As far as the subtle dialouge, I honestly don't believe there's a master plot at work. The writers are just going with the flow. Because we still haven't gotten an iota of info as to why Beerus picked Vegeta and Goku to train on his planet. Whis dropped that bombshell at the end of Golden Frieza arc and it was never mentioned again.

Obviously man thats what the 102 spoiler says straight up

Its not a matter of "I think" its "we know" :lol:

Chill :lol: but even then,
what if its the Androids who have a fusion and not Goku/Vegeta :nerd: Like in the Super 13 movie and Super 17 arc (yes I know its not canon)

Chill :lol: but even then,
what if its the Androids who have a fusion and not Goku/Vegeta :nerd: Like in the Super 13 movie and Super 17 arc (yes I know its not canon)
Nah I don't think anyone from Universe 7 will be fusing at all tbh. Just getting blown outta proportion because apparently fusing is allowed

those troopers got washed
the girl who can change dimensions was trash
episode was basically a fight filler
next episode looks like trash filler too
i just need to see frieza and that other universe frieza again
and see their plan
also need to see hit vs goku vs jiren

Was hype as hell when Kale and Caulifla took out 3 PTs at once :nthat:

Cool to see 17 & 18 putting in that work as a team again

17 bringing back that OG energy field tho :pimp:

F*CK THE PRIDE TROOPERS

But yeah I'm gonna need Vegeta to own Hit soon. They owe him that