Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Broly isn't canon so I don't see the relevance in those comparisons

I dont care for broly or his other iterations but

How can you not compare him with Kale when DBS is clearly getting Kale's inspiration from Broly?

Even down to the walking through the Kamehameha wave, hold up Goku by the neck and saying Son Goku name 580232 times

Krillin getting sonned at the beginning of the episode. :rofl:

Jiren a straight boss.

"It's Over."

*crosses arms* 8)

Dog... This episode. They don't even realize what they just did. How do you make LSSJ even on the level of SSB. It wasn't even stronger than SSJ2

B/C she's not LSSJ, she's Super Saiyan Beserker. I know that has the feel of arguing semantics but it's not that at all.

LSSJ was never and still isn't canon. We can throw everything we think we know about Kale's form out the window because none of that applies. This is an entirely new form for all intents and purposes and one Goku and the gang have never encountered previously.

Why did omni king tap his screen and say that the pride trooper dropped out and kale didnt get to touch him yet, she was just charging at him.

Why did omni king tap his screen and say that the pride trooper dropped out and kale didnt get to touch him yet, she was just charging at him.
JAGS FAN.gif

It looks like it was meant to be a gag. Like when you see two people run at each other, then it abruptly cuts to after the fight with people commenting on how one sided the fight was. It took me a second, but I got it.
laugh.gif

Sometimes you have to turn away from the action.

I liked the episode. Up there with Vegeta getting washed by SSJ Rose, Vegeta Sama and Golden Frieza going HAM.

I'm really looking forward to episode 102. I just can't see how Goku can compete with Jordan.

When Zeno tapped the trooper out after his confrontation with Kale. How they cut to him right before the confrontation made it seemed like he did it prematurely but I took it as them wanting to the outcome of the confrontation without actually showing him getting washed.

100 is the latest episode, I'm guessing he saw some spoilers or something that has him looking forward to events set to take place in 102.

New chapter of Dragon Ball Super is out.

First off, best page in the manga so far. True bros to the end. :pimp:
012.png

But man, the ending to the Future Trunks arc is much more satisfying in the manga than in the anime. No dumb power up for trunks (or spirit bomb sword) and no dumb Zamasu faces in the sky. Just skipped right to calling Zeno and wiping the entire future timeline.
laugh.gif

Also, seeing Vegeta be an embarrassed husband (and Bulma being loving wife) is always great.
laugh.gif

025.png

026.png

I am kinda bummed that Gohan wasn't there to see off Trunks like in the anime because that was a nice moment.
I can't wait to see the manga's take on the ToP.

One last thing. Is that SuperDB shirt that Trunks is wearing supposed to be a Supreme reference? If so, they have been immortalized in the DB manga. :lol:

And I just noticed that we finally got the OG NT emojis back. :nthat:

Last edited:
New chapter of Dragon Ball Super is out.

Man, the ending to the Future Trunks arc is much more satisfying in the manga than in the anime. No dumb power up for trunks (or spirit bomb sword) and no dumb Zamasu faces in the sky. Just skipped right to calling Zeno and wiping the entire future timeline.
laugh.gif

Also, seeing Vegeta be an embarrassed husband (and Bulma being loving wife) is always great.
laugh.gif

025.png

026.png

I am kinda bummed that Gohan wasn't there to see off Trunks like in the anime because that was a nice moment.
I can't wait to see the manga's take on the ToP.

Chapter is wack. Manga started off good and gradually just got trash. Trunks was a complete non-factor in his own arc, except for his healing powers like he became a mage or some ***** *** white magician.

Ppl complain about the anime's asspulls... The amount of asspulls in the manga... Goku doing ha-kai out of nowhere, Trunks getting healing powers out of nowhere because he out of nowhere became Supreme Kai's apprentice, Vegeta out of nowhere attaining Super Saiyan God and switching from inbetween Red & Blue. When did Goku have the time to train to achieve 'True SSB' or whatever?

And another thing... The chapter ends with Pilaf finding out that Trunks can be sent in the future with the time machine to an earlier point in the future for him to save Future Supreme Kai so Beerus can be alive in the future...

Although, earlier in the manga, Bulma said that the Future timeline is linked with the Present-Time, and that any amount of time that passes in the present, concurrently passes in the Future, and that they can't go to a future point before or after the link... You can only travel between the two linked times. Another asspull smfh... And an unnecessary one at that.

Chapter is wack. Manga started off good and gradually just got trash. Trunks was a complete non-factor in his own arc, except for his healing powers like he became a mage or some ***** *** white magician.

Ppl complain about the anime's asspulls... The amount of asspulls in the manga... Goku doing ha-kai out of nowhere, Trunks getting healing powers out of nowhere because he out of nowhere became Supreme Kai's apprentice, Vegeta out of nowhere attaining Super Saiyan God and switching from inbetween Red & Blue. When did Goku have the time to train to achieve 'True SSB' or whatever?

And another thing... The chapter ends with Pilaf finding out that Trunks can be sent in the future with the time machine to an earlier point in the future for him to save Future Supreme Kai so Beerus can be alive in the future...

Although, earlier in the manga, Bulma said that the Future timeline is linked with the Present-Time, and that any amount of time that passes in the present, concurrently passes in the Future, and that they can't go to a future point before or after the link... You can only travel between the two linked times. Another asspull smfh... And an unnecessary one at that.

1. In the manga, Goku learned how to use Ha-kai by watching Beerus use it. Goku never planned to use it because he deemed it "too dangerous", which is funny coming from him. :lol:
  2. Trunks became the Supreme Kai's apprentice in the manga in order to defeat Babidi. Honestly, I would love for there to be a manga spinoff about this. Manga Future Trunks seems more interesting to me than his anime counterpart.
  3. In the manga's defense, the anime doesn't really explain how Vegeta attained red and blue either, But I'll chalk it up to him training to one up Goku like he always does. :lol:
    As for switching Between red and blue, it enables Goku & Vegeta to move around with the speed of Super Saiyan Red, and attack and defend as a Super Saiyan Blue, allowing for more concentrated and powerful attacks. Seems like something they should be using in the anime right now to maximize their stamina usage and power output.
  4. When does Goku have time to do anything on camera or in frame? He learns all the good stuff off screen. :lol:
  5. It seems that Pilaf is confirmed to be smarter than Bulma because he fixed whatever limitations the time machine had before. She even admits it. :lol:
    As for the actual details of this, Trunks is being sent to another parallel universe (thanks to Pilaf) because his was destroyed by Zeno. And also thanks to Pilaf and his upgrades, he can travel to any point in that parallel universe's time, I think? I don't know if Bulma's earlier explanation only applied to Future Trunks's universe, and now that he's going to another parallel universe it's like establishing a new "link" where he's free to choose the point in time he wants to go to. That's just my theory on it. We'll have to wait for the official translations to see what Pilaf was really saying.

1. In the manga, Goku learned how to use Ha-kai by watching Beerus use it. Goku never planned to use it because he deemed it "too dangerous", which is funny coming from him. :lol:
  2. Trunks became the Supreme Kai's apprentice in the manga in order to defeat Babidi. Honestly, I would love for there to be a manga spinoff about this. Manga Future Trunks seems more interesting to me than his anime counterpart.
  3. In the manga's defense, the anime doesn't really explain how Vegeta attained red and blue either, But I'll chalk it up to him training to one up Goku like he always does. :lol:
    As for switching Between red and blue, it enables Goku & Vegeta to move around with the speed of Super Saiyan Red, and attack and defend as a Super Saiyan Blue, allowing for more concentrated and powerful attacks. Seems like something they should be using in the anime right now to maximize their stamina usage and power output.
  4. When does Goku have time to do anything on camera or in frame? He learns all the good stuff off screen. :lol:
  5. It seems that Pilaf is confirmed to be smarter than Bulma because he fixed whatever limitations the time machine had before. She even admits it. :lol:
    As for the actual details of this, Trunks is being sent to another parallel universe (thanks to Pilaf) because his was destroyed by Zeno. And also thanks to Pilaf and his upgrades, he can travel to any point in that parallel universe's time, I think? I don't know if Bulma's earlier explanation only applied to Future Trunks's universe, and now that he's going to another parallel universe it's like establishing a new "link" where he's free to choose the point in time he wants to go to. That's just my theory on it. We'll have to wait for the official translations to see what Pilaf was really saying.

How her only useful skill has fallen. The Trunks situation you mentioned is most likely the set up for the Xenoverse game series

Back
Top Bottom