Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

After seeing that episode 102 preview all I can say is they better not let Universe 2 walk all over Vegeta only for someone else to come knock they *** out :smh:

he in a lose/lose situation
he win
he washed some girls and lovey dove looking opponents
he gets washed he gets washed by a girl and lovey dove opponents :smh:
Nah that's not a lose/lose

Much like the way Vegeta was with that first cat chick, I don't give a damn if they're female, male, alien or whatever

If you're coming at the Prince of all Saiyans I wanna see you get your a** whooped

I think Goku & Gohan will be the last 2 Standing because of the end credits where they both unite punching out the screen, meanwhile everybody is watching from a distance.

Goku starting to piss me off when his playing around and cavalier attitude. How you let yourself get trapped by a dude who's power is to make himself heavier? And we know Goku can shatter dimensions yet he's just gonna let whiny *** Kale and Caulifa get all the glory. Ugh

GP said fighters are now getting tired. SSB takes full advantage of this due to ki control.

Im expecting some WWE royal rumble type scenarios soon like 2 strong fighters gets double ring out,etc..

Im starting to get bored tbh. They need to get the main characters to fight. Vegeta/Hit or Toppo/gohan , frieza vs Jiren.

Goku is just so damn careless these days. He almost got eliminated 1 min into the tourney and he still acting the same. I really think he already achieved the new transformation.

GP said fighters are now getting tired. SSB takes full advantage of this due to ki control.

Im expecting some WWE royal rumble type scenarios soon like 2 strong fighters gets double ring out,etc..

Im starting to get bored tbh. They need to get the main characters to fight. Vegeta/Hit or Toppo/gohan , frieza vs Jiren.

Goku is just so damn careless these days. He almost got eliminated 1 min into the tourney and he still acting the same. I really think he already achieved the new transformation.

Dude is extra reckless lol

He def has something about his gi

Watched the latest episode again. Made me realised all these screen time from Roshi, Tien, 18 and 17 getting means they will be eliminated soon. hopefully the real tourney starts soon

Is there a real time list of remaining participants of each universe? It's difficult to keep up.

Universe 9- Erased
Universe 7 lost one- 9 members
Universe 11 lost 6- 4 members
Universe 2- Has all 10

Back
Top Bottom