Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

The animation was no doubt the best in the series so far. Kakarot's new form was sick I must admit. Even though he stay using cheat codes.

Did anyone caught that scene where Toppo was saying Jiren needing the super dragon balls to fulfill his wish?

Beerus would still catch a body on Jiren.

In the manga it showed Beerus using 'Ultra Instinct' in the skirmish between every God of Destruction as they piled on Beerus.

Dude was dodging blows from the other Gods like Neo in the Matrix.

Jiren can probably beat his God of Destruction, but my mans Beerus would humble him

Beerus would still catch a body on Jiren.

In the manga it showed Beerus using 'Ultra Instinct' in the skirmish between every God of Destruction as they piled on Beerus.

Dude was dodging blows from the other Gods like Neo in the Matrix.

Jiren can probably beat his God of Destruction, but my mans Beerus would humble him
Nothing but facts over here

Yea Beerus would body Jiren no doubt

That moment where Beerus said " he's coming " and the eyes went from worried to you're ****ed :wow: :pimp:
Hands down my favorite part. Especially, when you juxtapose it with how worried he was when he couldn't feel Goku's energy.

Has anyone else been keeping up with the dub? I still watch the new ones when they drop every week

They're barely on the Vegeta vs Cabba fight :lol:

Just watched the special again subbed. A lot better the second time around.

Jiren is too got damn OP lol not even fair. Like Cell v Mr Satan

Gohan still gonna be the one to beat him lol

Just watched the special again subbed. A lot better the second time around.

Jiren is too got damn OP lol not even fair. Like Cell v Mr Satan

Gohan still gonna be the one to beat him lol

Bro just seen an iced out Goku get his grill smacked and you think Lohan is bringing home the gold?

About as likely as Piccolo hitting the special beam on Jiren Raditz style

Gohan fans make me feel better about being a Geta stan

Gohan just needs to give his father all his energy and step off the fighting stage.

Him and piccolo are just watching the battles like father and son at a football game.

just stop it with the faith in lohan that ***** ain't gettin no special moment either :lol:

Back
Top Bottom