Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Vegeta is about to ask Gohan for pointers next week's episode, you may want him to stick around

reach-for-the-stars.png

What if 1 of the Namekians in U6 is a healer-type like Dende and offers to fully restore Goku later on? It still won't be enough to defeat Jiren though, unless Goku & Vegeta fuse or something...

He didnt really absorb the power of the spirit bomb though. Goku used the positive energy to temporarily heal his body and explosion ' cracked the shell ' of his hidden potential.

Not accurate. 2 things happened when this whole spirit bomb thing happened. Goku resisting being obliterated by the spirit bombs power is what "broke the shell" AND he absorbed the spirit bombs power to fuel the new ultra instinct form.
Via Whis explanation
image.png
image.png
image.png

My theory is that Jiren's own energy got poured into the Spirit Bomb as he contended it and that energy also poured into Goku as well on impact

The only person with any real strength on the team barring Goku and Vegeta is Frieza. I dont think energy from Krillin and co. could amp him and Vegeta did not contribute to the bomb.

The spirit bomb was always an attack that's way stronger than the sum of its parts

Jiren blinking caused a gust so strong it was pushing Goku back

Jiren could send a whisper at Lohan and get disqualified

a4abaf9ccfea29e07716c5cca181ffe22b84aa42_hq.gif

Ya boy is paper mache now

Yooooooo dog, I'm howling. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can't wait to catch up on the series :pimp:. Been gone for am minute, but this weekend, I'm finna binge :pimp:

Also the Spirit Bomb is low key 1/4 on defeating it's target :lol:

More like 7/9, bruh :lol:

W against Vegeta
W against Dr. Wheelo
W against Turles
W against Lord Slug
L against Frieza
W against Hatchiyack
W against Kid Buu
W against Omega Shenron
L against Jiren

Last edited:
Stop hyping up Vegeta

He even said it himself. He cant see Jiren's movement.

He was there asking Goku what was that about right after he got blast away

Don't make it sound like he already achieved ultra instinct 2 or some **** :lol:

I think Jiren is running out of power fast. Thats why Hit is able to keep up with him. Also maybe thats why Toppo and Dispo and all of Universe 11 wanted him to conserve his energy. He cant fight at full power for long.

What is Vegeta hiding

He was way too calm.
that man ain't hiding nothing... he knows he's always gonna be behind kakarot no point to even get worked up about it anymore. remember when black told him the opening act needs to know when to leave the stage then bulma told trunks and goten goku was the one who could beat zamas? vegeta was in the cut seething.. he knows his role well by now. :lol:

Last edited:
I think Jiren is running out of power fast. Thats why Hit is able to keep up with him. Also maybe thats why Toppo and Dispo and all of Universe 11 wanted him to conserve his energy. He cant fight at full power for long.

Hmm interesting theory.

or Hit just upgraded his time skip again. You know they building up that Goku vs Jiren rematch. Interesting theory nonetheless

that man ain't hiding nothing... he knows he's always gonna be behind kakarot no point to even get worked up about it anymore. remember when black told him the opening act needs to know when to leave the stage then bulma told trunks and goten goku was the one who could beat zamas? vegeta was in the cut seething. he knows his role well by now. :rofl:

And then he came back like

He's nearly doubled Goku's contribution

GOfkWHJ.png

I know being a Goku stan is easy, but y'all boys brazen with the buffoonery

Vegeta is already MVP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom