Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

And then he came back like

He's nearly doubled Goku's contribution

GOfkWHJ.png

I know being a Goku stan is easy, but y'all boys brazen with the buffoonery

Vegeta is already MVP
no doubt he got numbers.. i'm team vegeta since since day 1 but a realist at the same time. i'm tryna keep expectations temperate cuz cats get their hopes a lil too high even though we know how it always plays out.. ya'll gotta take that **** up with toriyama he the one that don't like him :lol:

Last edited:
And then he came back like

He's nearly doubled Goku's contribution

GOfkWHJ.png

I know being a Goku stan is easy, but y'all boys brazen with the buffoonery

Vegeta is already MVP

You guys putting so much **** on elimination numbers. Has he eliminated someone worthy?

Dude almost got eliminated by Frost

Look at it this way. After Jiren is done with Hit, dude would be at least 60-70%.. Vegeta has a chance then. :rofl:

Freiza saving Gohan and healing Goku = The real MVP

Man that episode was great

I don't want this arc to end

I wonder what role the Nameks from Universe 6 are going to play

we literally just witnessed goku eat a spirit bomb and instantly power up, and we're already saying the other saiyans cant do anything with more than half of the tournament still remaining?

More like 7/9, bruh :lol:

W against Vegeta
W against Dr. Wheelo
W against Turles
W against Lord Slug
L against Frieza
W against Hatchiyack
W against Kid Buu
W against Omega Shenron
L against Jiren

Half of these never even happened. They're not canon :lol: Midas whale mention absorbing the spirit bomb against android 13 while we're at it. Plus it didn't finish off Vegeta. He got back up and backhanded Krillin right after :lol:

Reactions: OTG
Just saw vid talking about the color silver. The angels all have silver hair. Goku had silver eyes. Coincidence? The video also postulated that what we was was not the final form of this Ultra Instinct wave.

Beerus hasn't mastered it yet so I doubt Goku reached the upper limits of UI. This is just like when he first got SSG... He was getting better at it as the fight continued, but ran out of fuel. He's gonna have to train that form.

Also, I think Jiren probably has a high level of UI already. I'm assuming this since he was countering UI and I'm guessing it'd take UI to counter UI. Also, things like the beginning of the tourny when Goku was approaching him and Jiren just appeared behind him instantly, and didnt bother moving when those stage blocks came down whizzing past him.

I don't think its safe to assume Jiren has ultra instinct

If he did and everyone knew I would think the rest of the Gods wouldn't trippin' as hard or at all when it was only speculated that Goku had achieved it

Man we doing to much
1 goku still got a shirt on when the blue shirt come off and he shirtless its about to end
2 jiren is big when he get smaller it about to end

We know this nt brethern....so we wait

Man we doing to much
1 goku still got a shirt on when the blue shirt come off and he shirtless its about to end
2 jiren is big when he get smaller it about to end

We know this nt brethern....so we wait

This

But concerning the other convo, Jiren has to have ultimate instinct, there's no other way to explain him outclassing his God of Destruction.

Whis states Jiren might've surpassed UI, although I have no idea what that means

This

But concerning the other convo, Jiren has to have ultimate instinct, there's no other way to explain him outclassing his God of Destruction.

Whis states Jiren might've surpassed UI, although I have no idea what that means
Whis says Jiren might have surpassed on God of Destruction, not Ultra Instinct

Not a single mention was made of Jiren having it either. I think he's just that OP without it

How are we forgetting at the beginning of the tourney when goku was shook when jiren didn’t move - but he did UI.

As Vegeta said he couldn’t see gokus movements but knew he was - goku had that same look at jiren with the stage pieces

It still doesn't explain his immediate counter-attacks to everything Goku threw at him, including Hit's presumably time-skipped punch out of nowhere that he blocked without even physically looking at.

If UI is just your body responding without your brain having to process, Jiren seems to be doing exactly that.

Beerus was the same way in the manga, he had no flashy fx to accompany his UI either he was simply bullet-timing dudes.

Just rewatched 110, Vegeta could see Goku he just said his actions felt unreal. It's everyone else in U7 that couldnt see minus Beerus and Whis

Only because Jiren wasn't going all out.

That man did not sweat once and the only time we saw his aura was when he flexed on Goku's final blow with the one handed block.

He was still showing out, contending Goku's hits while standing in place for a good amount of time.

How are we forgetting at the beginning of the tourney when goku was shook when jiren didn’t move - but he did UI.

As Vegeta said he couldn’t see gokus movements but knew he was - goku had that same look at jiren with the stage pieces
Vegeta said very clearly that he could see Goku's movement but couldn't believe it

He said he couldn't see when Jiren hit Goku by just opening his eyes all wide

Back
Top Bottom