Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Listen, the **** is built for Gohan to get the W lol does that mean he will beat Jiren when Jiren is at full power, no...but a W is a W lol

Jiren blinking caused a gust so strong it was pushing Goku back

Jiren could send a whisper at Lohan and get disqualified

a4abaf9ccfea29e07716c5cca181ffe22b84aa42_hq.gif

Ya boy is paper mache now

Wait till Vegeta gets washed
Lohan jokes gonna turn into Geta jokes real quick.

Keep that same energy

Vegeta has already caught so many bodies in the tourney he'd intimidate a blood off all the tear drops he could tatt.

The Prince has already done his fair share, put some respect on my mans name
The same way he caught bodies against the Ginyu Force and got washed by Frieza?

Getting ready to drop the bag on yall. Dont click the spoiler if you have slow internet or on mobile

Need to start watermarking my joints

Whoops lol, I meant Planets, not universes
But yes, correct GOD destroys planets and people/creatures that inhabited those places.
Team Justice are the opposite. They don’t destroy planets, they fight against the evil and protect their planets.
Jiren actually isn’t destroying Goku Bc if that bodes true, he’d already would have defeated Goku completely.
You don't know that they don't destroy planets. He hasn't killed Goku because its against the rules of the tournament

Jiren blinking caused a gust so strong it was pushing Goku back

Jiren could send a whisper at Lohan and get disqualified

a4abaf9ccfea29e07716c5cca181ffe22b84aa42_hq.gif

Ya boy is paper mache now

Jiren would get disqualified fight gohan. Im HOWLING :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Vegeta has already caught so many bodies in the tourney he'd intimidate a blood off all the tear drops he could tatt.

The Prince has already done his fair share, put some respect on my mans name

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Goku is closed to death.... When he recovers he is going to be that much more stronger

If goku wouldnt have gave roshi energy and vegeta bump could the spirit bomb have hit?

vegeta's bump is significant but jiren was not struggling, just had to use 2 hands.

Maybe would'be struggled a bit but I believe he would've pushed it back.

Man, these episodes so fire, I gotta watch it again! Goku is somehow gonna master this Ultra Instinct after Hit loses. Jiren is ridiculous. I can't wait to see what Hit can do against him...

I keep forgetting that Hit is equal (if not stronger) than Goku is. Next episode is about to be dope asf too.

Yeah I think Hit might be stronger than Goku. Not sure though. Kinda seems to point that way.

And at one point Jiren was pushing back the Spirit Bomb with his fish eyes :lol: Dude is OP

Wait till Vegeta gets washed
Lohan jokes gonna turn into Geta jokes real quick.

Keep that same energy
Goku just got washed.....
God forbid if Vegeta catches an L. He doesn't deserve the roasting Gohan is getting. Dude is dropping bodies for U7. He can't do everything.

Facts

Vegeta is out here dropping dimes like Hoodie Melo

Dudes are still forgetting that he had a Hyperbolic Time Chamber session while Goku was assembling the team

We have yet to see my mans go full flex in the tourney and he's still MVP while the main character gets washed and wastes time fighting thick sailor moon.

Back
Top Bottom