Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Hit said ''I'm working'' when Jiren asked him ''what do you want?'' after Hit tried to punch him.

Does that mean somebody hired Hit to kill Jiren? :nerd:

Nah I dont think Hit will be nerfed just because there's absolutely nothing in his arsenal that can kill Jiren, or risk killing Jiren.

It's already been exposed that...

His time skip will not work.

Without that gimmick he's just a good fighter

With Jiren's always-on ultra instinct Hit is about to get washed worse than Goku, he has no deus ex machina type powerups

i think time skip wont work at its current level.
but from the episode preview something changes in that fight to give hit a boost

Nah I think Hits plan is to risk being eliminated and he’ll be actively trying to kill Jiren

It just won’t work :smh:

I mean if Hit is working, he might just not care and go all out trying to kill Jiren.

Best case he completes his mission and is disqualified (by taking out the most powerfull foe)

Not saying he will get close to touching Jiren, but he might just go all out and have a somewhat ok battle with Jiren.

Is it fair to say Frieza has/had the most potential out of all people?

If he never trained in his life and just trained 4 months with a newbie to achieve gold.

Imagine if he trained as hard as goku during his lifetime :smh::wow:

I refuse to believe Frieza is out here with the juice when he's spent the entire time hanging in a scrotum

giphy.gif

:lol: I'm not saying he won't finesse everybody or that he's the most powerful, i'm talking about potential.

My man never trained before doing the 4 months to achieve gold. Then did some mental exercise and had another considerable boosts while Goku and Vegeta been through hell, the hyperbolic chamber and trained with Whis and Beerus to get to where they are.

Yes. Frieza can get to ultra instinct level if he train like goku and vegeta.

If he really healed up Goku then he might be my MVP. Saved Gohan and Goku which will probably end up as the last two fighters for the U7

a friend of mine thinks that if goku can absorb the power from the spirit bomb why not from freizas death ball? both have outputs far stronger than the person using it, although kind of opposites in nature

If Goku is just out here black holing peoples energy he'd just let himself get hit by ki blasts.

I think he's going to just naturally recuperate as time passes, although its kinda ridiculous for dude to get a decent amount of strength back with the condition he's in and the tournament having like 20 something real-time minutes left.

Second time Goku got a boost by absorbing a seemingly fatal attack, imma need Vegeta to start jumping into blasts like Piccolo

a friend of mine thinks that if goku can absorb the power from the spirit bomb why not from freizas death ball? both have outputs far stronger than the person using it, although kind of opposites in nature

He didnt really absorb the power of the spirit bomb though. Goku used the positive energy to temporarily heal his body and explosion ' cracked the shell ' of his hidden potential.

My theory is that Jiren's own energy got poured into the Spirit Bomb as he contended it and that energy also poured into Goku as well on impact

The only person with any real strength on the team barring Goku and Vegeta is Frieza. I dont think energy from Krillin and co. could amp him and Vegeta did not contribute to the bomb.

The spirit bomb is different energy. It's made from genki energy not regular ki energy.

Back
Top Bottom