Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I honestly wouldn't be mad if Super Saiyan 4 made its way to Super in some way, shape, or form.

Greatest thing in GT by far and makes a lot of sense relating that transformation to their primal Oozaru nature.

Probably the best Saiyan form of them all.

I honestly wouldn't be mad if Super Saiyan 4 made its way to Super in some way, shape, or form.

Greatest thing in GT by far and makes a lot of sense relating that transformation to their primal Oozaru nature.

SSJ4 is the GOAT easily

Kind of difficult to go from God themed transformations to basically back to apes.

Last edited:
Also, Kale completely nerfed SSB Goku so how in the hell are they going to justify him being able to keep up with Kafla when NOT in SSB? :smh::lol:

Zenkai boost from getting tossed by Jiren? Lol

Episode was cool. It is starting to get a little annoying on how the U6 Saiyan's are getting so strong out of thin air :lol:

Fusion now too?

Not sure about the last part of this statement, would need to sit down and think it over but SS4 looks better than any transformation that Super has shown us so far

Idk if ya seen the interview that Geekdom posted up but summary

Toratoyo N Toriyama have constant debates on DBZ & DBS.

Toratoyo wants to make it violent.
Also have ideas on Vegeta God mode.

Toriyama felt compelled by the fans in the the Zamasu arc to push the agenda to the edge to bring Vegito.

Toriyama was about to give God mode Goku a cape.

Toriyama IS A VERY FORGETFUL person.
He claims to call SS3, SS2 at times.

Etc.

Idk if ya seen the interview that Geekdom posted up but summary

Toratoyo N Toriyama have constant debates on DBZ & DBS.

Toratoyo wants to make it violent.
Also have ideas on Vegeta God mode.

Toriyama felt compelled by the fans in the the Zamasu arc to push the agenda to the edge to bring Vegito.

Toriyama was about to give God mode Goku a cape.

Toriyama IS A VERY FORGETFUL person.
He claims to call SS3, SS2 at times.
I saw the translation Hermes did, I thought Toratoyo wanted Vegito to appease fans and had to convince Toriyama (Should of just used Gogeta to avoid the retcon of the time limit) to use it. I'm down for more violence though cause the majority of the fights are underwhelming

I just like the way it represents what a Saiyan is...

They're a warrior race first and foremost that can turn into rampaging great apes

SS4 is the perfect union between their primal and conscious nature

Yeah I agree it looks badass, I also like the fact that only pure blood saiyan's can achieve it (not sure if this is true anymore though). Something about the yellow hair though, I would have to really think about it

0E418183-3865-45C4-BBC1-2355348B4DFA.jpeg

ep 5 :sick:

It's been so long since I watched it..

I might have stopped when Goku came back as an adult tbh lol

Back
Top Bottom