Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Am I the only one interested in what happened with the two Future Trunks And Mais in the other timeline?

Am I the only one interested in what happened with the two Future Trunks And Mais in the other timeline?

11003299.jpg

Easily the most trash episode of the Tournament so far :sick:
Couldn't believe how unentertained I was :smh:

We got Vegeta vs Toppo going on somewhere and not ONCE did it cut to them :sick:
Back to horrible animation :smh:
Took a whole 5 minutes just to get into new footage :sick:

Kafla looks alright I guess but not even looking forward to next week if its just continuing this lame *** fight :smh:

Idk about yall but I enjoyed that episode. Reminded me of Goku and Gohan in HTC when Goku was pushing Gohan to go the next level.

Now there's definitely some *** pulls in regards to the power scaling lol
but if these two using Potara earrings, possible we might see SSB Vegito again :nerd:

FYI: They can't be Potara earrings because she's always worn hoops

Would be kinda lame if they fused with hoops

My knee gah, they really gonna squeeze at least 22 more episodes of this arc out. You mean to tell me that Goku started a fight with the one chick, regained enough stamina to get to SS2. Then invited the next chick, ultimately culminating in a SS3 appearance. Had about 10 ppl calling play by play, giving player analysis, and strategizing ALL IN 1 MINUTE.

As mentioned, the animation took a step back, almost as bad as the last time we saw SS3. The only enjoyable moment was the after image technique.

It was just bad because the fight was so meaningless

Like, you know damn well none of them were seriously tryna knock each other out

WHERE. IS. TOPPO. AND. VEGETA.
.......................................... i literally paused this episode half way to come to NT and complain about it :stoneface:
and i see yall already got it covered :lol:

edit- ok it finally got a lil better with broly v2 in the end i still wanna see vegeta im tired of goku

Last edited:
Been watching Stranger Things and havent even peeped the new episode...

Judging by y'all reaction im prepared for a let down.

Also, Kale completely nerfed SSB Goku so how in the hell are they going to justify him being able to keep up with Kafla when NOT in SSB? :smh::lol:

Nothing makes sense anymore. Why does Goku even have to transform to keep up with them? Isn't his base stronger because he's mastered the higher levels? Also does this mean Kale and Caulifa are stronger than Gohan?

And no one has mentioned it yet but did Whis just negate Ultra Instinct Goku??

This is so ******* stupid. Make Goku Great
Great Agaim

Back
Top Bottom