Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Yall went through 100 episodes of DBZ where they only had staredowns and dialogue or episodes of just yelling & powering up / transforming, but don't got the patience to wait 2 episodes before getting to a different fight?

Yall went through 100 episodes of DBZ where they only had staredowns and dialogue or episodes of just yelling & powering up / transforming, but don't got the patience to wait 2 episodes before getting to a different fight?

That may be true but whens the last time DBZ had 3-4 fights with main characters involved happening all at the same time?

That may be true but whens the last time DBZ had 3-4 fights with main characters involved happening all at the same time?
Never, to this degree anyway. I don't count Cell & Cell jr. Vs everyone because it doesnt compare to the dynamics of this Royal Rumble.

But because they've never done this before, it's probably a challenge to them. Toppo Vs Vegeta, everybody wants to see this, high expectations, which means, they probably want to execute that perfectly. That being said, they probably need more time, more staff, and their top of the line animators working on a dedicated Vegeta VS Toppo episode.

I'd rather have a Jiren Vs Goku quality-esque battle between Toppo & Vegeta and go through an episode of Goku training/sparring with Kale & Caulifla rather than having the Toppo VS Vegeta squeezed in to the episode that the B-Team staff is assigned to.

I'm trying to see some Vegeta VS Goku Black levels in that fight with Toppo.

I want to see Vegeta vs Toppo as much as everyone, but this episode was entertaining to me. :rolleyes
The way they have Goku "recovering" makes zero sense to me. He's regaining stamina while fighting and taking damage?

I want to see Vegeta vs Toppo as much as everyone, but this episode was entertaining to me. :rolleyes
The way they have Goku "recovering" makes zero sense to me. He's regaining stamina while fighting and taking damage?

I dont play it but I heard someone say in Xenoverse you regain stamina by fighting Lol

I dont htink the episode as trash but I didnt really care for it either

Im prob bias but id rather see vegeta vs toppo

I havent cared for any of the new sayians at all

They setting up like goku needs to fight other saiyans to stay sharp

Iron sharpens iron or something like that

Makes sense. Since those girls are the strongest fighters left outside U11 and he already fought toppo and dyspo

I have a feeling kafla will eliminate frieza. Fusion + berserk form + ssj3 :wow:

Just watched the episode

If a fight between two ss2s is breaking objects and knocking people back

Ultra Goku should have racked up plenty of eliminations when he was unleashed

This episode is so stupid :lol:

You gotta be delusional to continue to put up with this U6 Saiyan *******.

Paid more attention to my homework than this episode

With how fast these U6 Saiyans are growing they could fade Jiren after a month of training

Prolly kick Zeno out his chair in a year

Why not at this point

Back
Top Bottom