Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Freeza's wish would probably be to be stronger than Zeno, or, the erasure of the Zenos.

I wonder what Jiren's actual wish is though.

I can see him trying that and Zeno being like

6D7D1AAC-C385-430B-9CB6-C68BB3C25565.gif

...and erasing that boy. :lol:

I think Frieza is really about to coast through this whole tourney without doing much of anything :lol:

I could very well see him lasting the through the whole thing

I’m already calling that Goku vs Jiren pt 2 will end in a double ring out with only Universe 7 members remaining

It’ll either come down to either Vegeta/Gohan and Frieza or just Gohan

Could easily see Grand Priest declaring Universe 7 the winner with 2 warriors left but then they convince him to let the 2 winning Universe 7 warriors fight each other for the Super Dragon Ball wish

Then it’ll either be Gohan or Vegeta vs Frieza in the very end

Could easily see Grand Priest declaring Universe 7 the winner with 2 warriors left but then they convince him to let the 2 winning Universe 7 warriors fight each other for the Super Dragon Ball wish

Then it’ll either be Gohan or Vegeta vs Frieza in the very end
If Vegeta unlocks UI then!:pimp:

:lol: i said it before...this tourney is washed

They really missed out on the good matchups. Now its Jiren vs everybody

What a ******* joke

Id still watch tho

Elimination of U4 was quick
Didn't have much of an impact either
Piccolo can't save his son no more

Waiting for this Vegeta episode

Would have rather have had U6 U7 and U11 as the final three but that would have been to predictable

Next Episode preview looks alright
Goku and Vegeta together always gives me hope for Gogeta

Missed some good chances for match ups

Vegeta and Hit would have been flames
Vegeta was Khalifa
Gohan vs Kale

Vegeta vs Toppo

Frezia vs Ribriana

Majin Buu vs The big Winnie the Pooh in u6

Last edited:
piccolo went out like a *** i cant believe they did him like that gohan or 18 shouldve went out :smh:

still nada from vegeta and frieza why everyone attacking u7 go attack the other universe :smh:

frieza is going to get called out no way hes going to do nothing this whole tourney jiren and his squad will attack

Last edited:
How can y’all say Vegeta is the MVP of the tourney but still hasn’t done anything. He about to get washed by Jiren soon tho :rofl:

But all the bald guys have been eliminated so far......

the tournament of power has been good overall but was still a missed opportunity IMO. The special abilities, character design, matchups, and causes of elimination could have been so much better. Half the episodes make me feel like I'm watching filler.

BRUH WHY PICCOLO KEEP SAVING GARBAGE *** GOHAN??? HE HAS NO BUSINESS STILL BEING IN THE TOURNAMENT

:lol: @ people still holding on to the idea Vegeta is anything other than second fiddle. He’s not passing Goku. Vegetas gonna end up running up on Jiren, get Ultra Instinct a few seconds before getting eliminated just so we can see how much stronger Goku(or Gohan even) has gotten.

Vegeta = Sayain Krillin. Yardstick character.

:lol: @ people still saying Gohan is weaksauce. He hasn’t been cornered yet, his time to shine in near.

I maybe mistaken, U7 has the most people now, so they can just wait until time runs out, making Frieza’s hiding a key factor.

Oh yeah speaking of hiding out why did universe 4 think going on the offensive was a good idea? :lol:

:lol: @ people still holding on to the idea Vegeta is anything other than second fiddle. He’s not passing Goku. Vegetas gonna end up running up on Jiren, get Ultra Instinct a few seconds before getting eliminated just so we can see how much stronger Goku(or Gohan even) has gotten.

Vegeta = Sayain Krillin. Yardstick character.

:lol: @ people still saying Gohan is weaksauce. He hasn’t been cornered yet, his time to shine in near.

I maybe mistaken, U7 has the most people now, so they can just wait until time runs out, making Frieza’s hiding a key factor.

How the hell are you gonna disrespect Vegeta and in the same post defending Lohan? :smh:

Only person who legitimately got Knocked out was Krillin.

The rest of u7 basically sacrificed them selves

Back
Top Bottom