Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

More like speculation. I’ve seen things saying 17 and 18 were going to fuse and become 35.

That’s sound like some **** I would say as a joke.

ive never heard anything like that via spoilers :lol:

i think you may have prediction videos mixed up with spoiler videos

really? got an example? ive known predictions to be wrong but anything herms translates himself has always been right from what i remember
Yeah the geekdom herms combo has been on point with spoilers, but he's made some predictions that have been off.

Vegeta! :pimp: 2018 is gonna be a good year.

Right here
Geekdom101 spoilers for episode 118 via Korean Shonen Jump, translated by hermes
Not a prediction or theory, reading a straight translation

Kinda surprised no one even brought it up after the episode

"Frieza this week"
Dude didn't even get any screen time outside of standing on a rock with a 1 liner that whole episode :lol:

This isn't the only example either but just the most recent one. Point is, is that these official spoilers can be dead wrong

They're occasionally dead wrong but in many cases it's pretty on point for the most part, especially some of the major developments.

Right here
Geekdom101 spoilers for episode 118 via Korean Shonen Jump, translated by hermes
Not a prediction or theory, reading a straight translation

Kinda surprised no one even brought it up after the episode

"Frieza this week"
Dude didn't even get any screen time outside of standing on a rock with a 1 liner that whole episode :lol:

This isn't the only example either but just the most recent one. Point is, is that these official spoilers can be dead wrong

Oh yeah. :lol:
...but to be fair he did comment on it and said that didn't happen when it was stated in the spoilers.

I think geekdom and everyone was saying frieza was gonna join U4 and everyone debating on the 10th warrior or if they'd even have a 10th.

There's a handful of other examples that I could go digging for where they're wrong

I'd say the spoilers are 100% accurate maybe 70% of the time though

I mean he makes predictions off the summary translations (which are "spoilers"). They might not happen 100% but its fairly accurate.

Now don't get me started on AnimeLiveReactions smh

Whatchu expect. He's a walking L.
True

Teen Gohan on the other hand

br9m1.jpg

Everything about teen Gohan was cool.
The transformation, whooping Cell and the jr.'s, father son kamahamaha, and the theme song :pimp:.

gohan was a walking L before that SSJ2 transformation.....

he used to get on my nerves when he was a kid.... glad goten and trunks wasn't like that

Gohan still gonna win this.

Frieza has been really quiet. Even in the new spoilers. Im gonna be so mad if they just give him one episode to shine before he gets eliminated.

Gohan still gonna win this.

Frieza has been really quiet. Even in the new spoilers. Im gonna be so mad if they just give him one episode to shine before he gets eliminated.

Now you know a double cross is coming when they win and try to use the Super Dragon balls. That’s his plan at least..

Freeza's wish would probably be to be stronger than Zeno, or, the erasure of the Zenos.

I wonder what Jiren's actual wish is though.

Back
Top Bottom