Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Also, we just gonna ignore the fact that Piccolo's HELLZONE GRENADE had ZERO affect on the Namekian he was fighting?

He washed for sure :lol:

Also, we just gonna ignore the fact that Piccolo's HELLZONE GRENADE had ZERO affect on the Namekian he was fighting?

He washed for sure :lol:

I guess it all depends on how you look at it. We look at how much stronger piccolo got after absorbing nail and and kami. This 2 namekians absorded their an entire planet. I think it says a lot about
1. how strong Gohan is
2. How strong piccolos special beam cannon is

I guess it all depends on how you look at it. We look at how much stronger piccolo got after absorbing nail and and kami. This 2 namekians absorded their an entire planet. I think it says a lot about
1. how strong Gohan is
2. How strong piccolos special beam cannon is
I got the same impression of Gohan. Was still holding back majority of the fight and still kept it even when its 1 v 2. Even after the power ups (him included), he still had the upper edge.

Now I just want to see him go full on against someone the entire fight

I got the same impression of Gohan. Was still holding back majority of the fight and still kept it even when its 1 v 2. Even after the power ups (him included), he still had the upper edge.

Now I just want to see him go full on against someone the entire fight
Meh

Gohan still ain't holding a candle to the upper tier of fighters in the tournament
Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, Jiren, Toppo, Hit, Kale, and Ribrianne

I'd say Gohan could probably beat Dyspo, Caulifla & Cabba 1 on 1 but thats as high as I'd go

Meh

Gohan still ain't holding a candle to the upper tier of fighters in the tournament
Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, Jiren, Toppo, Hit, Kale, and Ribrianne

I'd say Gohan could probably beat Dyspo, Caulifla & Cabba 1 on 1 but thats as high as I'd go

Hard to make that statement if you consider how strong those namekians are. Just going based on how we know namekian fusion works, those universe 6 namekians were no joke. And that fusion increases their strength exponentially

Gohan vs Dyspo would actually be pretty interesting. Dyspo was putting in work against Hit until he figured out the trick to his speed.... then he got wrecked.

Hard to make that statement if you consider how strong those namekians are. Just going based on how we know namekian fusion works, those universe 6 namekians were no joke. And that fusion increases their strength exponentially
That whole Gohan & Piccolo vs the Namekians fight was super subjective to me since we don't really have any idea where any of them are power scaling wise

But I wouldn't say those Namekians were stronger than Cabba for example so that's why it didn't really impress me

This is kind of a nit-pick but why don't any of the sayians from universe 6 have muscle definition?
I kind of hate their stick limbs design.

That whole Gohan & Piccolo vs the Namekians fight was super subjective to me since we don't really have any idea where any of them are power scaling wise

But I wouldn't say those Namekians were stronger than Cabba for example so that's why it didn't really impress me

Subjective for sure, but I’d still say they were both stronger than cabba. I have a hard time accepting that the fusion didn’t put them way over the edge as far as power goes. Not stronger than gohan, who I still think is SSB blue tier when the time calls for it, but they were definitely up past cabba. And I say that simply based on how much stronger piccolo got from absorbing 2 namekians.

This is kind of a nit-pick but why don't any of the sayians from universe 6 have muscle definition?
I kind of hate their stick limbs design.

Something about them taking a different evolutionary path. I attribute the same reason they don’t have the bulk to why they don’t have tails anymore

Also remember that the U6 Namekians didnt seem as strong since their bodies didnt adjust to the power they absorbed. Once they adjusted, you saw the difference in power. And then Gohan took it to the next level.

Is Cabba stronger than the U6 Namekians individually, probably but Gohan took on both of them at the same time (with ease if he wasnt covering Piccolo)

Anyone seen the new spoilers?

Vegeta to challenge Jiren.

Either he gets UI or will get bodied like usual when he tries to challenge stronger fighters.

I'm hoping he gets his shine before he goes out. This fight tells me it's the beginning of the end for Vegeta.

these are technically spoilers. Their just TV guide summaries translations from japan. Those havent been wrong. "leaks" are what you should look at skeptically
Nah there’s been spoilers Geekdom has pulled straight from Jump that have been dead wrong

Almost troll level wrong

More like speculation. I’ve seen things saying 17 and 18 were going to fuse and become 35.

That’s sound like some **** I would say as a joke.

Back
Top Bottom