Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

embargo lifted on new characters revealed

family kamehameha :pimp: :wow: :wow:
IrYErUt.gif

t7tY4Ow.gif

YaHcjUd.gif

you know what, although I wish gohan would take center stage, i like the roll hes taking in this tournament. hes the glue that holds the team together and can play whatever roll he needs to. defender or attacker. sure he doesnt have ultra instinct but this episode showed me that gohan is good enough to fight a long side SSB goku and vegeta

Frieza looked great going in, but he's been hella underwhelming in the tourney. Would have been dope to see Cell get off his personality just fits with this arc

Y’all talking like the tourney over with. Even though they’ve been pretty good with it in Super, it’s no too far fetched for this tourney to be stretched out 10 more episodes.

The last shot of the 121 preview was a dead giveaway that 17 going out next week

She's the weakest link at this point

Hopefully we end up with Freiza, Vegeta and Goku with Toppo, Dispo & Jiren as the final 6

I hated them going with Freiza at first

Maybe I'm alone but I have loved him in the tournament

But yea lately he hasn't got much screen time

I feel like he is going to do something crazy before it's all said and done

I hated them going with Freiza at first

Maybe I'm alone but I have loved him in the tournament

But yea lately he hasn't got much screen time

I feel like he is going to do something crazy before it's all said and done

Frieza has been a GEM this whole arc

And has pretty much chilled the whole time

He gonna go off in the end

Frieza is my favorite character. I really hope they give him some solid screentime because he's been excellent so far in his appearances imo. They better not let him go out like a sucker :smh:

Gohan and Goku are in the end credits. I don't know what other indication to give. We can presume Jiren is the opposition.

this **** ain't even a battle royal its everyone take turns against universe 7 :lol: toei set their ambitions a lil too high with this arc

Back
Top Bottom