Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Gohan is gonna be eliminated by Frieza on some sly ish

i think something like this is going to happen, but it wont be until all major threats are eliminated. i can see jiren and maybe toppof inally being taken out and goku and vegeta being elimanted in process. all thats left is a battered dyspo and and gohan and frieza. friezas gotta be the last one to get his wish so hes gonna try to eliminate gohna first before picking off the last person.

replace gohan with goku or vegeta and its the same thing

clearly thats an automatic L

Still doesnt mean that gohan isn't in topos class. this fight told me more than enough about how strong gohan is

This the same fight goku put him to sleep right?

gohan byke 2.png
gohan byke.png

Ijs pointing out he got koed by possibly one of the strongest people in all the universes isn’t really saying much.

This the same fight SSB x Kaoiken goku put him to sleep right?

Yes. that fight. no one here was expecting gohan to be stronger than goku.

but yall moving goal posts back and forth :lol: treating gohan getting knocked out by ssb x kaioken goku like freiza blowing up krillin on namek

Last edited:
No one is saying Gohan is weak

We saying he on maybe the Dyspo level at best

Base form or not, dude couldn't even keep up with the Yardrat

Frieza damn near took his life in his base form

I honestly don't think Gohan is any stronger than he was against fighting Super Buu
That whole training with Piccolo thing was just so Gohan could go back to that strength

Dyspo aint ****. Gohan would body that dude once he figures out his speed. Toppo on the other hand, that would be a good fight

No one is saying Gohan is weak

We saying he on maybe the Dyspo level at best

Base form or not, dude couldn't even keep up with the Yardrat

Frieza damn near took his life in his base form

I honestly don't think Gohan is any stronger than he was against fighting Super Buu
That whole training with Piccolo thing was just so Gohan could go back to that strength

That’s where we disagree. To say gohan is on dyspo’s level puts dyspo at a much higher level than I think he’s proved to be in super thus far. Aside from being fast, I don’t see dyspo crossing over that SSB threshold. Gohan and 17 for that matter have already shown they’re atleast that strong

Last edited:
How would Gohan even throw hands with Dyspo?

I doubt he's as fast as Dyspo is and Gohan doesn't have the Time-Skip gimmick Hit has which he used as feints to beat Dyspo.

Gohan is stronger undoubtedly, but faster? Nah b. Only feather in Gohan's cap for ashing Dyspo's elbows is his intelligence.

Maybe a well timed Solar Flare or somethin cause imo Dyspo beats Gohan 8/10.

Vegeta is all-around better than Toppo

Last edited:
If caulifla and frieza can figure out instant transmission i dont see how Gohan could think of any strategy to counter attack dyspos speed. Dyspo aint that strong, he's just fast.

Vegeta got called 2nd fiddle and didnt do ****

Hit was letting dyspo attack him so he can figure him out.

Even toppo knew it was trap and sent that frog looking dude to help him

How would Gohan even throw hands with Dyspo?

I doubt he's as fast as Dyspo is and Gohan doesn't have the Time-Skip gimmick Hit has which he used as feints to beat Dyspo.

Gohan is stronger undoubtedly, but faster? Nah b. Only feather in Gohan's cap for ashing Dyspo's elbows is his intelligence.

Maybe a well timed Solar Flare or somethin cause imo Dyspo beats Gohan 8/10.

Vegeta is all-around better than Toppo
My man ain't never told a lie

:lol: Funny you bring up the Yardrat Frieza faded, the same Yardrat that was getting ready to finish Gohan off with a ki blast before Frieza KO'd him.

Different fighters are different. Gohan takes an analytical approach when fighting his opponents whereas it's already been mentioned in the U6vU7 tourney that adaption is one of Hit's special abilities.

And as I recall... Vegeta was giving Toppo major hands even while he was distracted tuning in to the Random U6 vegetables vs Goku fight.

The upcoming Jiren vs Vegeta showdown tho.... To say ya boy is excited is an understatement. I know they're going to play my mans but imma have hope regardless UI Geta comin soon

In my opinion, the question should be even if he knows the mechanics of Dyspo's speed, what could he possibly do to counter it?

Hit almost caught the fade from Dyspo and I doubt Gohan could even lay a finger on Hit.

Nothing i've seen from Gohan in Super makes me confident he can consistently defeat Dyspo, he doesn't have the strength or the speed.

My guess is 17 will be fighting Dyspo. He's a smart enough fighter to figure out how to combat the speed. Plus he's pretty fast himself. He just used his barrier when the Beast chick was trying to attack him.

Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 6.48.21 PM.png

Toppo will get picked off by Vegeta or Frieza. Vegeta had no problems fighting Toppo, who only had the drop when Vegeta was daydreaming. Vegeta tossed him off then went back to day dreaming about Goku.

In my opinion, the question should be even if he knows the mechanics of Dyspo's speed, what could he possibly do to counter it?

Hit almost caught the fade from Dyspo and I doubt Gohan could even lay a finger on Hit.

Nothing i've seen from Gohan in Super makes me confident he can consistently defeat Dyspo, he doesn't have the strength or the speed.

90% of universe 7s wins have been about over coming quirks. Defeating dyspo could be as simple as disrupting his footing by destroying parts of the stage, or as gimmicky a mid battle saiyan power up. Dyspo speed is completely reliant on his ability run jump and maneuver around the field. I don’t see dyspo’s speed being anymore of a problem than being super small, or invisible, or teleportation

I think 17 and 18 will be rung out fairly soon, after they fade the alien thing next ep U3 is gone.

With Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza vs. Jiren, Toppo, and Dyspo.. Gohan, 17, and 18 dont serve a purpose other than maybe as a distraction for the Big 3 to get their stamina up.

Back
Top Bottom