Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

So we can assume that the only people who can hang with toppo is goku and vegeta, but yall think a fresh Gohan would be able to now?
I hope android 17 and 18 have to fight the fast U11 guy. ripple knock out, then watch frieza and gohan vs toppo.

So we can assume that the only people who can hang with toppo is goku and vegeta, but yall think a fresh Gohan would be able to now?
I hope android 17 and 18 have to fight the fast U11 guy. ripple knock out, then watch frieza and gohan vs toppo.
I'm sure Frieza can hang with Toppo as well.

id comfortably say that freiza, goku, vegeta and gohan are in toppos class. bottom of that list might include 17 too just because of his fight with SSB goku and implying he had more power to go.

Last edited:
id comfortably say that freiza, goku, vegeta and gohan are in toppos class. bottom of that list might include 17 too just because of his fight with SSB goku and implying he had more power to go.

Lohan isn't even strong enough to get these Wall-E dudes out the paint. Stop gassing him up.

you mean the same wall-e that goku and vegeta in SSB didnt blow away with their combined attacks?:lol:

They weren't trying to, it was a distraction so Lohan could power up and use his 'full power' to take them out. Lohan was the one who got all froggy and jumped in talking about I got this.

Lohan isn't even strong enough to get these Wall-E dudes out the paint. Stop gassing him up.

You must be relatively new to DB? You know you’re not going to see anyone’s full strength until they’re damn near dead and backed into a corner. Especially, Gohan.

You must be relatively new to DB? You know you’re not going to see anyone’s full strength until they’re damn near dead and backed into a corner. Especially, Gohan.

Not at all, just specifically from Lohan's own mouth, "this is my full power". We know Goku and Vegeta routinely hold back because they love fighting and testing their limits.

which he did.

Oh they got knocked off? Must be a different episode than I watched.

Not at all, just specifically from Lohan's own mouth, "this is my full power". We know Goku and Vegeta routinely hold back because they love fighting and testing their limits.

Oh they got knocked off? Must be a different episode than I watched.
so, based on this logic. jiren didnt hand goku any L's in this tournament?

Y'all on that water if you think Toppo or even Dyspo wouldn't body Gohan in a heartbeat :lol:

anyone who crosses the SSB threshold in my opinion can put up a decent fight against toppo

all the way up until this point of super we know the peak of gohans strength is losing to SSB x Kaioken goku. which says a lot for his character

so, based on this logic. jiren didnt hand goku any L's in this tournament?

Jiren def handed Goku an L. He went to his limits with SSB X Kaio Ken and got washed, broke through a shell with UI and got washed. Similarly Lohan used his full power and couldn't even knock Hal 2001 off the fighting stage. That's a L.

The thing about Gohan is we really don’t know where he’s at(I feel like that’s by design). I mean, we have an idea, but you can take that with a grain of salt.

Vegeta says a sayian’s true power is triggered by anger(think Cell Saga) Have you seen Gohan even remotely agitated yet? I feel like there is more to Gohan than what we’ve seen so far.

Or Jiren got the L not eliminating Goku???
clearly thats an automatic L

Jiren def handed Goku an L. He went to his limits with SSB X Kaio Ken and got washed, broke through a shell with UI and got washed. Similarly Lohan used his full power and couldn't even knock Hal 2001 off the fighting stage. That's a L.
Still doesnt mean that gohan isn't in topos class. this fight told me more than enough about how strong gohan is

Back
Top Bottom