Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

They think Goku is a menace to all universes. I dont think that view changed one bit this tournament.

They ain't wishing ol' monkey boy back :lol:

I think it would be kind of clichéd if Goku now just mastered Ultra Instinct and then wins against Jiren just like that. Or if he teams up with the others and beats him like they did with the U3 fusion being in the last episode. That's fine for enemies in between but I like being surprised at how they get to the end.

The biggest surprise ending they could write would be if Frieza actually DOES win somehow and he ends up wishing everybody back and goes back to hell, accepting his faith. That would actually be a nice ending to his character arch, with him having sort of redeemed himself without awkwardly sticking around the others afterwards.

Yea, Frieza doing something shady to the gods and zeno is just what i expect from him and he's too smart to know he can get erased on the spot so he'll wait for the opportunity to wish from the super dragon balls

That's true and we all know that everything will be good in the end. But the series is capable of surprising how they get there

I low key just remembered that this tournament might not even have the strongest fighters in all of the universes right? This tournament only has those from the weaker universes if I’m remembering correctly. It would be cool if we get another tournament after Goku and Vegeta have mastered UI.

I low key just remembered that this tournament might not even have the strongest fighters in all of the universes right? This tournament only has those from the weaker universes if I’m remembering correctly. It would be cool if we get another tournament after Goku and Vegeta have mastered UI.

yes and no.

the tournament has the universes with the lowest mortal rating. The mortal rating has to do with the "quality" of the people in the universes rather than fighting strength. And from what I've seen, "quality" is dependent on how well the gods of destruction and supreme kais do their jobs. Its possible that the other universes have have strong-stronger warriors but its also completely possible that those universes don't have anyone stronger than Jiren or UI goku.

Suprise ending
Gohan dons the great saiyaman outfit then beats jiren with his form of justice.
Poses while that universe is erased

Last edited:
Toriyama cashing out, cant even blame him

dickies-dragon-ball-z-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom