Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I stopped after gt.

In what order should I watch the newer movies and series? If possible could you say whether there are translated to English or not. Thanks

Has frieza actually beat someone noteworthy this tourney????
I wanna see him go up against jiren
Would be fitting since jiren all about truth and justice
And Frieza exactly the opposite

Has frieza actually beat someone noteworthy this tourney????
I wanna see him go up against jiren
Would be fitting since jiren all about truth and justice
And Frieza exactly the opposite

Frost , Cabba? Maybe some influence in Krillin's K.O

I stopped after gt.

In what order should I watch the newer movies and series? If possible could you say whether there are translated to English or not. Thanks

You don't have to watch the movies. Just start super from the beginning and it'll cover the Beerus and Frieza arcs. The dubbed versions for the beginning are out but I'm not sure what episode they're up to.

My girl hooked it up phat this Christmas :pimp:

IMG_0798.jpg
IMG_0799.jpg
IMG_0804.jpg

Cell woulda been :pimp:
In this tourney
Him wanting to go at the strongest
Which is jiren woulda been :pimp:
He got that Saiyan lust for battle

Meh..

From what I gather, Jiren is stronger than anyone they’ve ever encountered. I could see Cell trying to absorb Jiren, only to explode or some BS like that. :lol:

I think Jiren will win the tournament. Most people think that Frieza will somehow stay until the end and steal the victory but they've been building up Jirens wish a lot during this tournament and also in the Manga.

I think Jiren will win the tournament. Most people think that Frieza will somehow stay until the end and steal the victory but they've been building up Jirens wish a lot during this tournament and also in the Manga.

We all know U7 is gonna win. The only thing we're waiting for is who will win it. Super is in between the 10 year gap from Buu's destruction and re-incarnation (uub).

Jiren aint winning and wishing everybody back

I realize that but Toriyama writes stuff in very contrived ways, I know they are coming back but it probably won't be very straight forward. It'll either be Jiren wishing or some plot device we don't even know yet (like Trunks spirit sword with Zamasu).

Jiren dominating the the whole tourney and winning is bad writing, man. Goku lost round 1. I doubt he'll lose round 2.

And even if mastered UI fails. It will be some kind of team up move between Goku/Gohan or Goku/frieza that will beat him.

Jiren winning would be perfect. I still think he'll win and blend the universes together. His pride troopers can then be the patrol over all them. Which makes for a good new season

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom