Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Let them have their fun, man. :lol:
Them???

You all act like Vegeta and Kakarot aren't on the same team and WE aren't all rooting for U7.

But I get it, there's only one "Z fighter" that could threaten your precious Goku as the best, and you all just LOVE IT when the writers mess him over, I get it.

Or you haven't gotten over this yet... :wink:

maxresdefault.jpg

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS ANALIZE CHARACTER? DUDE WAS SLICK THE SECOND STRONGEST CHARACTER AFTER JIREN. THINK ABOUT IT. IT TOOK 2 SUPER SAIYAN BLUES, GOLDEN FRIEZA, MYSTIC GOHAN AND AN OP ANDROID 17 TRYING THEIR HARDEST TO DEFEAT HIM. CRAZY.

ALSO IN ORDER FOR SSJ BLUE VEGETA TO LAND THOSE HITS ON JIREN, VEGETA’S BLUE FORM HAS TO BE STRONGER THAN GOKU’S BLUE FORM. SSJ BLUE GOKU GOT MURKED AGAINST JIREN.

Have to agree with my mans.

Aint no way in the 18 universes is Gohan doing any considerable damage to Toppo. Dude is about to get faded like raw denim.

Personally, I don't think they're going to pull perfected SSB out of the manga. They seem to keep to a formula of leaving the anime as simple as possible but save detail for the manga.

I think it'll just be a SSB rage boosted Vegeta, no UI.

Them???

You all act like Vegeta and Kakarot aren't on the same team and WE aren't all rooting for U7.

But I get it, there's only one "Z fighter" that could threaten your precious Goku as the best, and you all just LOVE IT when the writers mess him over, I get it.

Or you haven't gotten over this yet... :wink:

maxresdefault.jpg
FOH

youre barking at the wrong person. I actually want vegeta to flourish this time. Its best for the tourney going forward. Sensitive kakarot fans? Look at your post. How ironic :lol:

Listen Gohan gonna get his W lol he hasnt even had his *** pull power up yet. Give it some time

No lie, I'm honestly not even surprised Vegeta putting hands on Jiren. Vegeta has always been the better "attacking" fighter while Goku is the better "defensive" fighter. Vegeta was never a tactician in how he fights, always trying to over power people. Goku fights always drag out since he's always looking for a strategy.

But at the end of the day, Gohan aint getting eliminated before Vegeta lol

Listen Gohan gonna get his W lol he hasnt even had his *** pull power up yet. Give it some time

No lie, I'm honestly not even surprised Vegeta putting hands on Jiren. Vegeta has always been the better "attacking" fighter while Goku is the better "defensive" fighter. Vegeta was never a tactician in how he fights, always trying to over power people. Goku fights always drag out since he's always looking for a strategy.

But at the end of the day, Gohan aint getting eliminated before Vegeta lol

Well, one is a martial artist and one isn't. But Vegeta has improved his overall fighting since training with Whis. You can see it in the ROF arc and the U6 tourney (magetta fight) and this arc

DBZ Vegeta would attack Jiren right after GP says " let the fight begins " and would get eliminated on the spot :lol:

vegeta is a very tacticful fighter, his only flaws are pride and rage, which temporarily blindside him.

concerning the fights, i'd like to see:

17 VS Dyspo [Zookeeper VS. Rabbit]
Gohan VS Toppo
Goku & Vegeta VS Jiren

Freeza's chilling and watching, then Dyspo does some sneaky **** and may or may not eliminate 17,
which pisses Freeza off, and then Freeza fights Dyspo.

i hope 17 doesnt get eliminated tho

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It’s gonna be a long *** two weeks to see this play out lol

It’ll be nice to see Vegeta get some shine but I’m coming with the slander immediately if he gets eliminated. MVP my *** lol

based on the title of ep 123 I'm guessing this Vegeta vs Jiren fight isn't going to be a 1 episode deal

If Vegeta gets taken out by Jiren so be it but slander won't be tolerated afterwards

based on the title of ep 123 I'm guessing this Vegeta vs Jiren fight isn't going to be a 1 episode deal

If Vegeta gets taken out by Jiren so be it but slander won't be tolerated afterwards

Vegeta may nuke himself again, it'll be glorious though.

This episode was great :pimp:

My guy Frieza said my foot slipped when he kicked Goku back into the stage :lol:

Also 17 was :wow: this episode.

Next episode bout to be :pimp: though

Lets be real. Even if Vegeta doesn't get eliminated but gets beat up people are gonna rush to slander him.:lol::smh:
Nah, I'm only dishing slander if he gets eliminated. If he puts up a decent fight then I have no issues with it. I give respect when it's due. Just that nothing he's done so far in the tourney is worth it with his standards lol

Vegeta won’t get eliminated but he will surely get beaten.

Jiren will power up like we haven’t seen before.

Decisive moment thereafter.

Back
Top Bottom