Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

lg_broly.jpg

They getting ready early, its real. If your upset blame America, we did this

The poster is 100% confirmed

Posted by the official Dragon Ball Japanese Twitter account

Geekdom101 claims he’s spoken with multiple insiders confirming it as well

Man I am happy as ****, even though it'll probably be reboot of the character, this should come off a lot better than Kale. I hope this is the most violent piece of Dragonball media ever created I really hope Gogetta comes through to get the W

I'm not even slightly excited to see son again, but whatever; I might not even ever actually get around to watching the movie anyway :lol:

I wish people didn't keep bringing that up about the first movie but ignoring the circumstances behind it. Unlike the others Vegeta was raised a full blooded saiyan from birth and was taught about the LSSJ at a young age. It made sense for him to freeze up since no one else understood the magnitude of what Broly actually was.

EDIT: Broly is
To the Z-fighters : a strong psychopath/challenge
To Vegeta: Satan incarnate

Absolutely ridiculous. That amount of reaching they'll need to explain all this will make Drake fans blush.

Yes, I know technically he doesn't exist in DB canon. But we know who he is.

I’m just here for Pre-teen Gohan in piccolo gi

If you're talking about the poster at the top of the page, I'm pretty sure that's one from the first Broly movie. Looks like they'll be playing it somewhere on those two days to coincide with this new one.

Damn, I really am mad unenthused at the direction they've decided to take :lol:

I obviously can't say without seeing it/reading feedback when it's out, but it just feels like they're pandering for sales.

They've probably been begging Toriyama to do this for years. Wouldn't be surprised if Cooler comes back for the next series to help his brother finally get revenge. This **** is officially fan fiction

Back
Top Bottom