Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

i would have been annoyed of an 80 episode broly build up :lol:

Doubt it :lol:. You would be enjoying every episode and talking about each one and posting here like the rest of us. It wouldn't be a "build up", it would feature a better storyline, better history of Broly, more fight scenes, alliances with Frieza being involved, more questions answered, and how Jiren and other universe characters may fit into it and become involved. Could have had potential new season series. But yea, this movie was a money grab, a remixed version of the original Broly movie.

Broly being raised and grown up in a Dog-Worm and a Giant Tick inhabited planet was atrocious. No backstory of the dude except for a pet his Dad killed. Terrible.

The cgi that they used in the super saiyan blue fight

tenor.gif

My only beef with the movie is goku fought longer and vegeta didnt get to turn ssb2
And the music kinda was boring. Hated hereing the names of charachters in the movie

Super as whole has been trying to incorporate elements of Dragonball and not just be a continuation of Z (Funny enough GT tried to do same thing at first). I wasn't a fan of Frieza reasoning either but I get it so it is what it is at this point. Kind of wish either Broly or even the hero's would of killed him though, not a fan of him just roaming free dudes way too dangerous. I think Beerus aint allowed to interfere too much in mortal affairs either which makes sense, he would one shot most villains in an instant

EDIT: I hated the domestication of Bardock

An 80 episode single-story arc :sick:

Spending anything more than 10 on this basic *** story would've been painful.

I agree with some of those critiques, but at some point you're just back-seat directing. Those aren't flaws of the movie, just you describing the movie you would've made.

EDIT: Always forget that new NT doesn't recognize some emoticon shortcuts.

Last edited:
nah bro 80 weeks just to see this would be lame as hell lol

plus they be messing up in the anime
like in the ToP they spent 15 eps with fat *** ribrianne than rushed the end lmao

they should have just used all 2d animation

not sure why they did some parts in CGI

everything was beautifully drawn in 2d

thankful the last of the fight was 2d lol

Back
Top Bottom