Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I was kinda annoyed by the fact that once he went Blue Broly didn't hit him once. Not one time.

I was kinda annoyed by the fact that once he went Blue Broly didn't hit him once. Not one time.
gotta figure goku and vegeta lots stronger post ToP

then combining them makes them ultra OP

vegito was pretty strong against zamasu too like he didnt sweat lol

but yeah Gogeta was like light sparring with maxed out Broly haha

Jiren would wash Broly in a heartbeat

If MUI is stronger than Vegito Blue x20 KaioKen then I’m pretty sure the same applies with Gogeta Blue

For all we know Jiren been training the whole time after the tournament to get ready for the rematch along with the rest of the pride troopers. Hopefully they scrap eventually in the next season/new show

Basically...its not like jiren was born with this incredible power he trained to get to the level hes at to beat who he wanted to beat. Now that hes had a taste of someone being close to his power he stopped training? Nah fam

Jrien would win becuase he goes for the win at the jump. UI looks to be more of a speed thing than a super power boost

it might have just been the flashiness of the animation and fighting that makes me think Broly > Jiren :lol:

idk

but Broly was so damn OP.
Base form was washing post ToP blue goku mang lol like goku got brutally mopped

it might have just been the flashiness of the animation and fighting that makes me think Broly > Jiren :lol:

idk

but Broly was so damn OP.
Base form was washing post ToP blue goku mang lol like goku got brutally mopped

Blue Goku was about to wash base Broly. Thats why Frieza pushed him to go super saiyan. If you go back and watch that scene it was beginning to go in Goku’s favor.

Blue Goku was about to wash base Broly. Thats why Frieza pushed him to go super saiyan. If you go back and watch that scene it was beginning to go in Goku’s favor.
Yeah I’m talking raged out hulk green hair broly tho lol

Am I the only one who preferred Goku and Vegeta’s redesigned costumes in Resurrection F? I would like them to add some costume updates in FighterZ.

Am I the only one who preferred Goku and Vegeta’s redesigned costumes in Resurrection F? I would like them to add some costume updates in FighterZ.
Nah I prefer those as well

That grey armpit for Vegeta was TUFF

I think their Dragon Ball Heroes outfits are even better though

Back
Top Bottom