Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

So then theoretically, he can’t lose. Game over. But is that stronger than Vegeta, Goku, whatever his name is, Broly and Freezer fighting together?

So then theoretically, he can’t lose. Game over. But is that stronger than Vegeta, Goku, whatever his name is, Broly and Freezer fighting together?
i’m sayin

what good does that wish do him now if it was made before goku and vegeta were even close to their peaks

you tryna tell me any time someone surpasses his current strength he automatically gets a buff to “technically” be the strongest??

Eh granola made the same wish. We saw how the battle shifted from one side to the other based on techniques, strategies, and plot shifts. Both things that gave vegeta and goku their edge (ultra instinct and ultra ego) both have well established draw backs. I’m not saying the story telling is perfect but even to be upset at what happened in todays chapter you’ve gotta make assumptions that haven’t been established yet by the story.

My best guess is that it’s gonna take a conbo of goku, vegeta, and granola to take out gas. Similar to how it went down between merged Zamasu and goku/vegeta/trunks. Predictable but we’ve def seen worse lol

1653841320366.jpeg

Wasted that panel for a guy who wished ( or the brother did) to be the strongest SMH.

Story sucks. At least Moro has a backgorund

Wasted that panel for a guy who wished ( or the brother did) to be the strongest SMH.

Story sucks. At least Moro has a backgorund
that bardock wish thing was awful man

hopefully we find out later on that the wish was never actually relayed but if not then might as well throw the entire series away

It really wasn’t a bad Dragon Ball movie (as in very light story then fights).

I loved the art style.

A little disappointed the next one is CG. It’s not going to compete with Buzz Light Year.

Back
Top Bottom