Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

do they still make action figures for dbz?

They do actually. They're posable, come with extra hands, and Ki blasts and such but I'm not really into them. I'm more of a fan of the larger, more detailed figures like the ones I posted. They don't move but in my opinion they look a lot better and don't have that toy look that the action figures have cause they're made out of PVC.

oh boy. Might have to stop and see what they have
I own about 6 of em, things aint cheap but they're super cool.
I'll post pics of em when I get home
Only pic I have on hand.
411558275.jpg

I own about 6 of em, things aint cheap but they're super cool.
I'll post pics of em when I get home
Only pic I have on hand.
411558275.jpg

I just can't get down with those figuarts and similar figures. It's cool that they can be posed in damn near every position but all those joints make them look awkward and not as realistic as the large non articulate figures

I just can't get down with those figuarts and similar figures. It's cool that they can be posed in damn near every position but all those joints make them look awkward and not as realistic as the large non articulate figures
That's true, the joints don't bother me tho. I gotta have pose ability, never been a statue kinda guy. The newer figuarts are doing better hiding the joints tho. Seen that new saiyan armor trunks and the battle damaged ss goku? :smokin

I finally managed to have an old VHS that my bro got from the PI during the late 90s'/early 00s converted to DVD. It was both of the Coola movies. The Tagalog accents are funny, but the music was kept OG Japanese and that is DOPE AS HELL!

New episode was enjoyable. A lot of funny moments.

So Vegeta's ki is different now? Has he reached SS God level during his training?

Also, I'm surprised they're going to be introducing Champa, Vados (huuuuuuh) and Frieza arc all at the same time.

Looking forward to the upcoming episodes.

New episode was enjoyable. A lot of funny moments.

So Vegeta's ki is different now? Has he reached SS God level during his training?

Also, I'm surprised they're going to be introducing Champa, Vados (huuuuuuh) and Frieza arc all at the same time.

Looking forward to the upcoming episodes.

I'm starting to think that it may have something to do with the realm that they're in, maybe just being there has something to do with changing ki. As far as the anime went it didn't seem like vegeta has done anything special as far as training has gone besides chores and the normal training methods.

Are these from the Banpesto series?
Sh figuarts, made by Bandai
If you're looking to buy em ebay is your best bet. But watch out for knock offs.
I order all new releases from toyzinthebox.com if anybody cares. Also barnes and noble carries em.

I'm starting to think that it may have something to do with the realm that they're in, maybe just being there has something to do with changing ki. As far as the anime went it didn't seem like vegeta has done anything special as far as training has gone besides chores and the normal training methods.

I'm really hoping they fill in the holes compared to what we got in the movie.. Such as vegeta/goku unlocking blue forms.. Friezas fraining.. Where were the kids and buu during the return of Frieza

I feel like they only doing different adaptation from the movie. Im going to be really disappointed smh

Back
Top Bottom