Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I like Adidas as well but when it comes to concepts like these (Comic books, Anime, Video games) for shoes it only really works on Nike SB's, or simple silhouettes in general. We know they not putting this on a Stansmith and it probably wont be on a Yeezy for the hypebeast. My expectations are very low

How all this supposed to haplen with 9 minutes remaining

MAN! It's like 1 minute per episode but dudes are having long drawn out convos like they ran into a childhood friend.

Regardless, I knew I had to be realistic. There was no way Vegeta was giving Jiren a fade so im least hoping the spoilers are an exaggeration and he has the best showing.

Im more interested in that toppo episode now though, dude is going to ascend in the middle or end of the tournament?

Feel bad for the dudes that hate spoilers and won't even come in the thread now :lol:

I just hope Geekdom isn't your primary source of spoiler info.
Love how dude is always telling people in his videos to not trust anyone else but him and how plugged in he is to this info

Dude be acting like he works for Toei or thinks that by getting info the same time people do in Japan and Korea that he's plugged cause he made friends with a translator :lol:

F3143161-0BF1-4C5F-BD52-6B79E8D1EFB5.gif

Cant wait until these say
Next time on dragon ball super
Only 15 seconds left in the tournamemt whatwill happen ?????

Back
Top Bottom