Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

it was good to see freiza finally put in some work go toe to toe with jiren shouldve let 17 die though and have goku freiza and jiren eliminated no winner
ending was predictable and the most PG cop out way to end super :lol: they couldve gotten real creative with the ending

A thought crossed my mind earlier today. What would Bardock think/say if he saw his son teaming up with Frieza?
throw the whole universe away

Last edited:
Damn. That ending man

THUG TEARS

And the goku vs Vegeta recall in the saiyan saga mountains but SSB version :smokin

Vegeta-gokue.jpg

Somebody said 17 what's your wish? "Make this entire arc pointless." :lol:

Felt like on flash, when he did that time paradox thing, and deleted everything we went through that season.

ANyways, it was fun while it lasted. COmical watching freiza get washed at every turn. Jiren stepped on his tail and went mike tyson on his ***.
Freiza got so washed he bacame humble and aided in team work.

How b.

How.

Who will they fight at this point that’s stronger than Jiren?

Son was god of destruction level strong. His homie eve became one and vegeta washed him.

Who will they fight now that’s beyond what they’re capable of?

Hopefully the production planning makes the logistics for Super a lot better thus in turn creating a higher standard of quality on the show.. well at least from a consistency point of view lol

And yeah no clue where they could go form here. Universal Survival Tournament is about as big stakes as it can get imo lol

I'm cool on tournaments and one off episodes. Bring in some actual villains who pose an actual threat, ending aside aside I was happy when Zamasu showed. Black was catching bodies left and right

I mean, seems like theres still a lot they can do with villains if they stick with the narrative that Goku can't tap into UI

Of course I'm sure he'll get it knocked down eventually but how soon they let him is the real question because once he does is when I feel like its all over

I'm going back to the theory that an angel or angels will be villain. Only ones that could pose as a threat to Goku and Vegeta.

Fanmade DB manga called "Dragonball After"

Art is on point. Story is meh.

A good read when you're bored

The whole “Angels and Grand Priest are gonna be villains” theory got 100% debunked by the ending of Super

Ain’t ever gonna be brought up again

Back
Top Bottom