Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Chimera ants arc was basura and hasnt catched up since then, I binge watched the pilot until the greed island arc for like 4x already, since I used to have the dvd will i miss anything if i skipped it and are the new arcs good?

the only good arc is York New City Arc.

Damn are y’all buggin’ with the Chinera Ant arc?

I’ve only been watching the dubbed so there’s not finished with it yet but so far the arc has been money too me

Damn are y’all buggin’ with the Chinera Ant arc?

I’ve only been watching the dubbed so there’s not finished with it yet but so far the arc has been money too me
the best episodes in that arc are:
•when Kite, Gon, & Killua body the 3 opps in that mountain cave
•phantom troupe episode
•Chairman Netaru invades with a special guest

Other than that I wanted to shoot myself in the head. They kept showing and repeating previous clips over & over again. The narration of hopping from ppl's mind and exploring every single option and thought pattern was too much.

However, everyone who suggested HxH to me did so because Chimera Ant Arc was their fav, & they really shill it as the best arc of any anime lmfao

No Kuropika, No Hisoka, Not enough Phantom Troupe, No Illumi... Arc is trash. York New City had EVERYTHING. Greed Island Arc TRASH best part was any episode Hisoka was in (volleyball match >>>>> that whole arc)

Anyone of you guys get DB Fighterz? I'm not super into fighting games like that but it looks so good I kind of want to get it.

i just finished up Devilman Crybaby yesterday

That was BEYOND depressing :frown:

I might bet back into gintama since i started it a few months ago

I'm all the way up to the cell games now. Gohan just started fighting him. I know Vegeta "let" Cell absorb the androids, but still Kakarot giving this dude a senzu bean gotta be top 3 dumbest things in the series.
Goku my guy but him healing the villains has always been his downpit lol

Naive *** mofo :lol:

Gohan still had a chance to finish Cell. Talking about letting him "suffer". They all doomed Earth.

Beerus should of intervened right then.

Why would Beerus care about Cell destroying Earth? He didn't know about the food back then.

He's a god of destruction after all.

Chimera ants arc was basura and hasnt catched up since then, I binge watched the pilot until the greed island arc for like 4x already, since I used to have the dvd will i miss anything if i skipped it and are the new arcs good?
I kept watching for hisoka weird ***. Havent seen it in a while, so not sure if i got his name right. The dude dressed like a joker card. lol

You missed out of some good battles though. Once the main chimera ant is born.

024E3ED3-215C-4B45-94FE-6F9E797FB024.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom