Official E3 2012 Thread - What Do You Want to See?

http://www.g4tv.com/e3-20...onferences/nintendo/136/

Live right now
Edit: In about 5mins. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

I hope Watch Dogs and The Last of Us aren't next gen...I ain't trying to shell out $700 or whatever obscene amount for a new system lol.
They're not next gen, but bro it's been almost 7 years since the 360 launched....it's time for new consoles.

Xbox360/PS3 => Xbox720/PS4 will be the longest period between console generations ever.
I'm not fiending for the next gen consoles.  I had to buy a new ps3 slim a few months since my ps3 crapped out on me.  There's rumors that the new systems will not be backwards compatible which I don't like.  I'm not looking forward to spending a ton of money on a ps4, plus games and accessories.

The graphics seem much improved on the WiiU than the Wii. Not a Pikmin fan but it is a nice title to showoff first to show the system

Originally Posted by shogun

I hope Watch Dogs and The Last of Us aren't next gen...I ain't trying to shell out $700 or whatever obscene amount for a new system lol.
They're not next gen, but bro it's been almost 7 years since the 360 launched....it's time for new consoles.

Xbox360/PS3 => Xbox720/PS4 will be the longest period between console generations ever.
I'm not fiending for the next gen consoles.  I had to buy a new ps3 slim a few months since my ps3 crapped out on me.  There's rumors that the new systems will not be backwards compatible which I don't like.  I'm not looking forward to spending a ton of money on a ps4, plus games and accessories.

Word. Quite honestly with how advanced these current systems have been, a 7 year run between new system releases shouldn't be seen as a long time at all. Good games are still being dropped with the current systems. 

Originally Posted by shogun

There will still be ps3 games when the ps4 releases, for a while at least. If you're not looking forward to ps4 don't buy one. This generation is getting stale. I'd like every game to look as good as The Last of Us.

There's no way that "smart glass" gimmick is coming close to what the Wii U Pad offers. They are making it obsolete already lol.

^^^ I don't have to pay hundreds of dollars for smart glass

WiiU is playing catch up with 360. Games are going to make or break this console

They could've upgraded the look of the mii avatars.  Stuff looks the same.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

^^^ I don't have to pay hundreds of dollars for smart glass

WiiU is playing catch up with 360. Games are going to make or break this console

You know how much trouble they're going to go through to make every phone work with the 360. It's a gimmick. 

Microsoft has the worst showing of the past 10 years. Pretty much everyone agrees they brought nothing to the table. 

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

There's no way that "smart glass" gimmick is coming close to what the Wii U Pad offers. They are making it obsolete already lol.
with Wii U Pad, u can still play the game on the same screen w/o the TV ...gaming while taking a poop
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

This mario game looks incredible though. I love the direction they took the graphics in.

With the Wii U Pad, you will actually do different things within the same game. So you may be looking at something completely different than what's on the big screen.

Back
Top Bottom