Official E3 2012 Thread - What Do You Want to See?

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I hope the graphics I'm seeing on stage are just temporary because I expected much more. The specs of the thing demolish what the Xbox/PS3 have.

This is my only gripe... Is it me or does Arkham City look a little weak graphically? 
grin.gif

I don't know the specs, but it's been widely known that Wii U was an incremental upgrade graphically. I don't know why you're saying the specs demolish PS3/Xbox. That's never been the case.
It has a Radeon 5000 series  GPU
and even the LOWEST of the 5000 series the HD 5450 destroys the PS3s card and I'm sure their not using the lowest end. 

[table][tr][td]
ATi[/td][/tr][tr][td]Series:[/td][td]Radeon HD 5k[/td][/tr][tr][td]GPU:[/td][td]Cedar[/td][/tr][tr][td]Release Date:[/td][td]2010-02-04[/td][/tr][tr][td]Interface:[/td][td]PCI-E 2.0 x16[/td][/tr][tr][td]Core Clock:[/td][td]650 MHz[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shader Clock:[/td][td]650 MHz[/td][/tr][tr][td]Memory Clock:[/td][td]800 MHz (1600 DDR)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Memory Bandwidth:[/td][td]12.8 GB/sec[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLOPS:[/td][td]104 GFLOPS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Pixel Fill Rate:[/td][td]2600 MPixels/sec[/td][/tr][tr][td]Texture Fill Rate:[/td][td]5200 MTexels/sec

[/td][/tr][/table]Vs the 

7800 Gtx

[table][tr][td]Manufacturer:[/td][td]nVidia[/td][/tr][tr][td]Series:[/td][td]GeForce 7[/td][/tr][tr][td]GPU:[/td][td]G70M[/td][/tr][tr][td]Release Date:[/td][td]2005-09-28[/td][/tr][tr][td]Interface:[/td][td]PCI-E x16[/td][/tr][tr][td]Core Clock:[/td][td]400 MHz[/td][/tr][tr][td]Memory Clock:[/td][td]550 MHz (1100 DDR)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Memory Bandwidth:[/td][td]35.2 GB/sec[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shader Operations:[/td][td]9600 MOperations/sec[/td][/tr][tr][td]Pixel Fill Rate:[/td][td]6400 MPixels/sec[/td][/tr][tr][td]Texture Fill Rate:[/td][td]9600 MTexels/sec[/td][/tr][tr][td]Vertex Operations:[/td][td]800 MVertices/sec
[/td][/tr][/table]

They had to pick the most annoying song in the world right now.  
laugh.gif

I like karaoke though.  
embarassed.gif

It is also a Karaoke machine. Go Nintendo........ lol had to choose that SONG. ugh

Wow Nintendo needs 2 shows. They going hard. I like the Karaoke Machine function. They keep it short unlike the WonderBook

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

It is also a Karaoke machine. Go Nintendo........ lol had to choose that SONG. ugh

roll.gif
roll.gif

I was literally like..."Really...you picked call me maybe.....
30t6p3b.gif
"

They need a music artist to come out and perform to be the icing on the cake.
Dude asked for love and received like 3 claps 
roll.gif

"I'm not going to explain the depth of New Super Mario Bros 2 Today."

*crowd cheers*

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Catch up to what though? Outdated tech, FPS, and sequels? 

My point is at the end of a cycle they should be showing off new hardware and brand new IPS. They always wait for Nintendo to get out the gate first so they can see what works and just follow.

Wait until they show the new Zelda. It's going to be over.

Graphics on these other games looking a lot better. 
Outdated etch -WiiU is only going to be slighly more powerful than an Xbox 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

FPS- the most popular genre in video gaming 

Sequels- 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You are actually knocking MS for sequels but giving Nintendo a pass. @$%, then you mention a new Zelda
laugh.gif

Most new IPs generally launch at the begining of a new console cycle. Every publisher, journalist and analyst say this.

WiiU is hardly a next gen console, it's no where near as risking as the Wii/and Nintendo is waaaaaaay behind when it come to onlines

Sony, MS and Nintendo all copy one another now. Stop acting like Nintendo brings all the innovation to the industry 

Back
Top Bottom