Official E3 2012 Thread - What Do You Want to See?

I hope the graphics I'm seeing on stage are just temporary because I expected much more. The specs of the thing demolish what the Xbox/PS3 have.

Can never go wrong with a Mario game
pimp.gif

Why is no one clapping 
laugh.gif
or cheering

So wii can finally play some current gen games....
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I hope the graphics I'm seeing on stage are just temporary because I expected much more. The specs of the thing demolish what the Xbox/PS3 have.

This is my only gripe... Is it me or does Arkham City look a little weak graphically? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

aye is that black skull dude in arkham city? i dont remember seeing him in my play through
As you play through, you unlock villains profiles. I think that's what that was. 

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

^^^ I don't have to pay hundreds of dollars for smart glass

WiiU is playing catch up with 360. Games are going to make or break this console

You know how much trouble they're going to go through to make every phone work with the 360. It's a gimmick. 

Microsoft has the worst showing of the past 10 years. Pretty much everyone agrees they brought nothing to the table. 
Brah smart glass is an app, WiiU is a console worth a couple hundred dollars. 
-Sony and MS conferences were bad, but it the end of a console cycle, what the #*@+ do people expect. 

Online, everyone is playing catch up with the 360, and everyone knows this.

Like I said, games will make or break this console.  

This is my only gripe... Is it me or does Arkham City look a little weak graphically? 
grin.gif

I don't know the specs, but it's been widely known that Wii U was an incremental upgrade graphically. I don't know why you're saying the specs demolish PS3/Xbox. That's never been the case.

grin.gif
It was graphically stronger. The textured looks like the PC version but since its a port expect the same. Sadly I'm seeing a WHOLE lot of ports now

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

aye is that black skull dude in arkham city? i dont remember seeing him in my play through
As you play through, you unlock villains profiles. I think that's what that was. 
oh ok thanks

^^^ I don't have to pay hundreds of dollars for smart glass

WiiU is playing catch up with 360. Games are going to make or break this console

You know how much trouble they're going to go through to make every phone work with the 360. It's a gimmick. 

Microsoft has the worst showing of the past 10 years. Pretty much everyone agrees they brought nothing to the table. 
-Sony and MS conferences were bad, but it the end of a console cycle, what the #*@+ do people expect. 

Catch up to what though? Outdated tech, FPS, and sequels? 

My point is at the end of a cycle they should be showing off new hardware and brand new IPS. They always wait for Nintendo to get out the gate first so they can see what works and just follow.

Wait until they show the new Zelda. It's going to be over.

Graphics on these other games looking a lot better. 

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Looks like they have some legit titles now
That's smart of them.  Get popular games like Batman and Mass Effect.  They needed strong 3rd party games.  They should try to get the new gta on the system.

Catch up to what though? Outdated tech, FPS, and sequels? 

My point is at the end of a cycle they should be showing off new hardware and brand new IPS. They always wait for Nintendo to get out the gate first so they can see what works and just follow.

Wait until they show the new Zelda. It's going to be over.

Graphics on these other games looking a lot better. 

QFT
i cant wait till they announce theyre online plans

Back
Top Bottom