Official E3 thread of gaming goodness!

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Don't expect much Rockstar news. I hear Rockstar isn't even at E3 this year.

Maybe we'll get an L.A. Noire update, though.
nerd.gif
im pretty sure theyre there, just not officially, like theyre not doing a spotlight or anything like that

all fanboyism aside i think nintendo has some hits and that ds stuff was kinda meh ....women murder club

but that final fantasy , golden sun made me wanna pull the trigger ona dsi

that metroid though looked fun prolly be as difficult as ninja gaiden my jaw drop when she put ripley in a head lock.
mario galaxy 2 look realgood aswell

Why show third party titles we've known about for months now.
smh.gif

Metroid looks sick. Wasn't a big fan of Mario Galaxy so im not too excited.

am I the only one that thought it was overkill on all the mario? Where was link, kid icarus, Mother....

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

rickybadman wrote:
Sony should be good, atleast better than last year but it is scheduled for 2 hours so you know that there will be charts and graphs, tons of talk about the new PSP, slurping themselves about how great there game sold in the past year then finally get to the games. Unless they announce a exclusive Rockstar game I doubt there will be any big surprises. Everyone will think it was ok but Sony fans will flip out from excitement. So I guess everyone will in.

And we will have your level-headed, un-bias opinion to guide us through.

Color me excited.

roll.gif
Hopefully they'll show off the new TM... whoops...

Twisted Metal?
Jaffe said whatever they working on won't be at e3 but it could be announced..hmmmm
And he didn't say he WASN'T work on a new TM...
speaking of Dave Jaffe any body see his twitter?

George Lucas should %#$$@** be ashamed. The Bioware trailer is what the prequels needed to feel like...I mean, that thing is JUST stunning!about 17 hours ago from web

1. What the @+!* was Cameron going on and on and on about? Mother *%$#+% need a blog
    smile.gif
    about 17 hours ago from web
roll.gif

XBOX and PS3 FTW
pimp.gif
. Send me some sigs please
nerd.gif

^^^Actually, videogames FTW. We all know that both systems are of the chain

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

rickybadman wrote:
Sony should be good, atleast better than last year but it is scheduled for 2 hours so you know that there will be charts and graphs, tons of talk about the new PSP, slurping themselves about how great there game sold in the past year then finally get to the games. Unless they announce a exclusive Rockstar game I doubt there will be any big surprises. Everyone will think it was ok but Sony fans will flip out from excitement. So I guess everyone will in.

Color me excited.

Chris, admit it.. He's right.. Boost will come in here and proclaim Sony has struck gold and go on to proclaim that this is the year of the PS3!!!
laugh.gif

See: 2007 and 2008

Soo now we lie in people to validate a BS point? Don't ever lie on me, I ain't never said no %$#+ like that. You can go as far back as 2006 and peepgame. Lame *%*, ignorant *%* *+@$%
indifferent.gif

G4 has the minor league team there today...
laugh.gif

Last night for Xbox they had Munn
pimp.gif
and the X-Play/ATS crew...

Originally Posted by nnarum

More vids of Bioshock 2, MW2, and Halo ODST please!

BTW, expect a new Mario title from Nintendo... Especially after last years debacle.
Bang!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

rickybadman wrote:

Color me excited.

Chris, admit it.. He's right.. Boost will come in here and proclaim Sony has struck gold and go on to proclaim that this is the year of the PS3!!!
laugh.gif

See: 2007 and 2008

Soo now we lie in people to validate a BS point? Don't ever lie on me, I ain't never said no %$#+ like that. You can go as far back as 2006 and peep game. Lame *%*, ignorant *%* *+@$%
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
Dudes are salty...

Mike im joking. As I have done since I registered for NT 2002. Im sorry you take it so seriously, now lets get back to the E3 topic ok?

Xbox 360 > PS3
pimp.gif

Uncharted 2, Gran Turismo 5, God of War 3, and Twisted Metal Please!

Also what would be nice is a Slim PS3, and return of PS2 bc through a firmware update. Which would mean finally the death of PS2 in 2010.

can someone give me a recap on Nintendo's conference.

I knew it was going to be garbage so i decided not to watch it and play SFIV

Originally Posted by Dakingii

New Super Mario Galaxy
New Super Mario Bros.
Nintendo Slurping themselves.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

New Super Mario Galaxy
New Super Mario Bros.
Nintendo Slurping themselves.
preciate that. another garbage year for Nintendo
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom