OFFICIAL EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 4 THREAD: CAVS VS MAGIC TUES 5/26 8:30 EST TNT

according to knicks fans.......bosh and lebron in 2010 will win a title

ferry needs to fix the big men..this has always been a problem for the cavs..

After reports a Hong Kong-based company is set to take a minority share in the the Cleveland Cavaliers, people in China predict that Yao Ming will join LeBron James.

"It's very clear that the Cavaliers' next step is to buy Yao Ming," one netizen said on Sina.com. "And then to win the league championship, and then to build a Cavaliers' dynasty!"

"It's a big market, they love the game of basketball," James told Cleveland's Plain Dealer newspaper.

"I've been over there the last four or five summers, and I know how much they are inspired about the game of basketball. So it could be good. It should be fun."

Via Washington Post

pimp.gif

LeBron does need a supporting cast. The thing I don't like is that people were writing Orlando off before the series even started. I know the seriesisn't over but some people were predicting a sweep
smh.gif

As close as these games have been, its been terrible to watch. Just bad basketball.

At KG and Boston being payed off to leave this garbage behind.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

agold1002 wrote:

Show me where any of us said that.

I'll wait.

knicks fans think lebron is their savior...not saying its not true but u better hope its not just lebron if he comes in 2010 (check the knicks season threadfor championship predictions)

wow def a good game non the less. but come on lebron falling on the ground w less than 1 sec to go total b/s. then lebron get's pissed cuz they didnt calla foul on him in overtime. what goes around comes aorund
roll.gif
plus that inbounce pass in the fourth when verajo def fouled all i gotta say is cavs got farther than they should have in that game

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

As close as these games have been, its been terrible to watch. Just bad basketball.

At KG and Boston being payed off to leave this garbage behind.
smh.gif
Please elaborate...

This should be hilarious...

Originally Posted by agold1002

agold1002 wrote:

I'll wait.

knicks fans think lebron is their savior...not saying its not true but u better hope its not just lebron if he comes in 2010 (check the knicks season thread for championship predictions)
LOL, I post in the season thread all the time.

NOBODY- says that.

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]***The official NYK Offseason thread/ NBA Draft summit @ MSG 6/25, blackredxiiigoat check p. 3** (1,2,3,5,6,7)[/td] [/tr][/table]**official 1999 playoffs- Knicks beat the pacers, only 8th seed to ever make it to the finals*** (1,2,3,539,540,541)

Obviously you're not gonna go through that 500+ thread, but it's there ....trust me we know what the deal is.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

My thoughts from the other thread...

You guys are acting like we have gotten our teeth kicked in by like 19 points... Bad matchups, sure. Can Orlando beat us? Sure, but I wouldn't bet on it............and I bet with my brain - that's why I don't lose much.

In game 2 if I recall, Orlando led for what, about 15 seconds of Game 2? I believe they took an 86-84 lead, and Mo came down and hit a jumper to tie it back up. Their second lead lasted one whole second.

That whole, "if LeBron doesn't hit that shot, we're down 3-0" can go either way. That quote is BS in my opinion.

If Orlando was so much better than us, then why did they only have the lead (and NEVER by more than 4) for 5 TOTAL minutes over two games? Why couldn't they pull away last night when we shot it like garbage - ALL GAME? You guys are acting like we're playing the '96 Bulls and are a 45-win team.

Let's see what happens tomorrow. Let's see what happens in Game 5. We are a bounce away from being up 2-1. Things average out. 58% free throw shooters shoot 58% in the long run. 66-win teams that never lost more than 2 in a row over 90 games don't usually drop three of four.

I watched a Boston defense NOT defend the three any better than us (Perkins did a better job on Howard than we are doing, but the 3-point line was still wide open) and watched Orlando toss up brick after brick. 6-24, 6-27.....etc and things are just evening out. The other night's game was there for the taking, and I'm PISSED we didn't get it.

We've seen regular season LeBron and we've seen playoff LeBron. Tonight, you'll see "Must-win" Lebron - the Game 5 in Detroit LeBron, the Game 7 in Boston LeBron.

I'm not saying we need 45-50 points since we don't. But, those two games, I saw an intensity I haven't seen in any other game he's played - and he was great.

NEVER count out the team with the best player.

roll.gif

LeBron just needs a lil more help...Magic have a lot firepower...oh well you guys puttin too much pressure on the King...this is his 6thyear in the L...he hastime...I'm guessing next year will be the start of his prime...or you can say this year was the start of it...he has a ways to go...its gonna hurt him andyou True Cav fans but just know you have time...I hope he stays in Cleveland it won't feeL right in NY...he has a good thing going in Ohio

And to the Haters...you guys are truly pathetic!...The Cavs don't deserve to be in the Finals because they aren't the better team but LeBron works hisassssets off...just like Mike did...and only lames wouldn't respect that...

We've seen regular season LeBron and we've seen playoff LeBron. Tonight, you'll see "Must-win" Lebron - the Game 5 in Detroit LeBron, the Game 7 in Boston LeBron.

apparently "must-win Lebron" is 7 turnovers in the 4th quarter and overtime...

agold1002 wrote:

true 3 blue wrote:

agold1002 wrote:

I'll wait.

knicks fans think lebron is their savior...not saying its not true but u better hope its not just lebron if he comes in 2010 (check the knicks season thread
for championship predictions)

LOL, I post in the season thread all the time.

NOBODY- says that.

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]***The official NYK Offseason thread/ NBA Draft summit @ MSG 6/25, blackredxiiigoat check p. 3** (1,2,3,5,6,7)[/td] [/tr][/table]**official 1999 playoffs- Knicks beat the pacers, only 8th seed to ever make it to the finals*** (1,2,3,539,540,541)

Obviously you're not gonna go through that 500+ thread, but it's there ....trust me we know what the deal is.

haha im not going thru that but are u telling me that if lbj goes to NY hes not gonna win a ship?? ive seen it on this board i promise you tha tbut then againthere are some really stupid people on here....

Man , I know yall don't wanna hear it , & are trying to look at the good in this situation but ...

Magic got this ... this series is over .

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Someone had to say it .

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

Cavs got this wrapped. Consider this series over already, with the Cavs going to the Finals..

...ok Magic, you've had your luck but not its done. All the Lebron and Mo haters are gonna be typing with their FISTS tonight
laugh.gif

Cavs got this. Magic sucks anyway
im typing with my fists right now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Too bad, I really wanted to see a Cavs/Lakers finals. I'll be rooting for whoever makes it out of the Western Conference.

Howard's 1000% gonna get kicked out in the next game.

Technical, #7

Kinda sad and pathetic, but I'm used to that from this NBA now.

Back
Top Bottom