OFFICIAL EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 4 THREAD: CAVS VS MAGIC TUES 5/26 8:30 EST TNT

Why do people keep talking about this magical "comeback" ?

Yall said that two days ago .
laugh.gif

Just face it .

Originally Posted by solefob

i think this series is perfectly set up for lebron to lead them to a comeback.

yup
eyes.gif
. so count and all the ref's to be whistle happy the next 1-3games

Howard's 1000% gonna get kicked out in the next game.

Technical, #7

Kinda sad and pathetic, but I'm used to that from this NBA now.
i think theyre gonna take it back. i dont think the NBA wants to go through the drama thats gonna come along if he gets suspended for that lasttechnical foul, espcially if it's over something really petty, which have been the reason for MANY technical fouls this whole playoffs for various players

Originally Posted by socluis90

MO WILLIAMS YOU #*$+*%@ BUM I HOPE YOU LEARN TO SHUT YUOR #*$+*%@ TRAP LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that interview after the game had him looking super shook! the way he was talking made him look like he knew he %$%$%! up by saying that and felt dumb. he wastalking with the
eyes.gif
during the interview.

If Mo Williams has any honor, he'll burn his all-star jersey in the post game interview when the Cavs lose the series. 23-71 shooting and 6-27 from the3-point line this series. He's been consistently horrible throughout the series. If he played for the Magic, he'd be fighting to be the 4th option onoffense.

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

If cavs lose this series which is almost guranteed they will lose is it inevitable that Lebron might never in a championship?
Add him to the list, Malone, Stockton, Barkley, Ewing....
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Lebron is gonna go to NY with a REAL all star if they bow out this year and next .. He loves Ohio but you can see his hunger for championships and to be the greatest is far bigger than those guys.
like who?

Originally Posted by bchimcuter

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

If cavs lose this series which is almost guranteed they will lose is it inevitable that Lebron might never in a championship?
Add him to the list, Malone, Stockton, Barkley, Ewing....
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Lebron is gonna go to NY with a REAL all star if they bow out this year and next .. He loves Ohio but you can see his hunger for championships and to be the greatest is far bigger than those guys.
like who?
Bosh

If you would have told me that this series should have beenover by now if not for Lebron's clutch 3, I would have slapped you.

I really think the Cavs cursing through the first 2 roundsof the playoffs have hurt them. Lebron's supporting cast is MIA. Mo Williams is playing like LO has been playing during this series. If Lebron'ssupporting cast doesn't step up this is going to end in 5.

But it can happen. I thought my squad would have taken careof the Suns when we were up 3-1. Let's see if the Cavs can come back.

All respect to the Magic and their fans. I know as a Lakerfan IF we make it to the finals, I don't want any part of the Magic.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

If Mo Williams has any honor, he'll burn his all-star jersey in the post game interview when the Cavs lose the series. 23-71 shooting and 6-27 from the 3-point line this series. He's been consistently horrible throughout the series. If he played for the Magic, he'd be fighting to be the 4th option on offense.

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

If Mo Williams has any honor, he'll burn his all-star jersey in the post game interview when the Cavs lose the series. 23-71 shooting and 6-27 from the 3-point line this series. He's been consistently horrible throughout the series. If he played for the Magic, he'd be fighting to be the 4th option on offense.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
no no stop it im dieing over here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

agold1002 wrote:

according to knicks fans.......bosh and lebron in 2010 will win a title
Show me where any of us said that.

I'll wait.

knicks fans think lebron is their savior...not saying its not true but u better hope its not just lebron if he comes in 2010 (check the knicks season thread for championship predictions)
LOL, I post in the season thread all the time.

NOBODY- says that.

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]***The official NYK Offseason thread/ NBA Draft summit @ MSG 6/25, blackredxiiigoat check p. 3** (1,2,3,5,6,7)[/td] [/tr][/table]**official 1999 playoffs- Knicks beat the pacers, only 8th seed to ever make it to the finals*** (1,2,3,539,540,541)

Obviously you're not gonna go through that 500+ thread, but it's there ....trust me we know what the deal is.

you must not knowwww
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom