OFFICIAL EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 4 THREAD: CAVS VS MAGIC TUES 5/26 8:30 EST TNT

ir0w00.jpg

Lebron was telling the refs he was touched on the elbow when Pietrus wasn't even close
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

hey true 3 blue, check out the "Coach of the Year"..
laugh.gif

28lyo39.jpg

its the final possession of the game, and this clown is running around panicking while his assistant draws up the play
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
anybody know who the guy in the gold jacket is dude is at every NBA playoff game pay attention. Everytime im at staples i see him last time he had on this ugly *+* silver outfit wandering around down town LA after the game
nerd.gif

yea i always wondered who he was....i remember when the clippers had that show on espn.....he used to always be at their games and stuff

I blame Mike Brown for this..

Simply because since game 1, i have not seen any adjustments watsoever defensively and offensively..

Watching Cavs.. its like watching replay of a game.. seriously..

Don't give me that " Oh because teammates didnt show up " crap.. they're not gonna go 66-16 and almost went unbeatable at home and the first2 series because of Lebron alone..

If he's such a good coach.. i have to remind you that he won they COY.. i would've not seen Lebron handle the ball 90% of the time.. Mo and others cantget it goin cause there was no actual ball movement happening on the floor..

if you got bad matchups, you're supposed to adjust by it not play through it..

I KNEW IT CAVALIERS SUCKS THEY CAN BE EASY TEAM BUT THEY CAN'T BE HARD +%% TEAM #@#* LEBRON JAMES
laugh.gif
MAGICS ARE FINALLY GOING TO THE FINALS YES

Bron is getting the treatment and it's obvious. Only 1 of these games would be close if he wasn't getting calls, game 1.

The Magic are flat out better and funny now when the Cavs are losing it's all his teammates fault.

Jordan had sad teams but never won 66 games with them. So no this Cavs team is not all Lebron it's the fact they are being exposed. They didn't win thebig games all year on the road. At home should have had more losses but they got calls like no other there.

Another thing, if the Cavs come back I'm done with the NBA. All the help they been getting and they still can't get it done so what they gonna do now?

NBA would have to suspend Howard, get Lebron 40 just from the foul line, and at least get another Magic player injured. The Magic are flat out better and ifthe Cavs come back I'm done! It will be the biggest joke in sports history.

Funny folks were all up on Mo but now ya'll killing dude. Read the article in the Lebron hype thread.

eek.gif
@ brown not even involved with the last play of the game. are u kiddingme? im not getting my hopes up but ny has gotta be even more enticing by the minute for bron especially with that fool of a coach

Look at LeJames wearin a wig prolly feelin as confident as ever.

Kinda drag covering his W hairline with those gynormous headbands that he tilts up and looks like a total buffoon

one thing that does scare me being a magic fan for almost 20 years is that we don't close out a series well...

IM scared of the collapse we had when us as an 8 seed were up 3-1 on the 1 seed pistons when t mac was ballin out of control and we lost...

Originally Posted by tomislav

Look at LeJames wearin a wig prolly feelin as confident as ever.

Kinda drag covering his W hairline with those gynormous headbands that he tilts up and looks like a total buffoon
Ive read every page for all 4 game threads and I think every single one of your posts has been a hate post aimed at lebron.. What did he do toyou? or are you another one of these weird kids that hate a player because espn and the media boost him?

SMH @ everybody saying if so and so happens they are done with the nba then it happens next game and they are still posting......

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

If Mo Williams has any honor, he'll burn his all-star jersey in the post game interview when the Cavs lose the series. 23-71 shooting and 6-27 from the 3-point line this series. He's been consistently horrible throughout the series. If he played for the Magic, he'd be fighting to be the 4th option on offense.
Not trying to kick dudes when they're down, but this gif execution is
eek.gif
laugh.gif

EVERY CAVS FAN IN THIS DAMN THREAD SHOULD BE EATING THEIR WORDS. WE'RE GETTING OUR #%$+$ BEAT, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. I TRULY THINK MO AND BOOBIE MIGHT BE THESOFTEST AND WORST DEFENDERS IN THE LEAGUE. ALL THEY DO ON THE COURT IS FLOP, COMPLAIN TO THE REFS, AND MISS JUMPERS. MO GOTTI THE HITMAN = HITTING THE RIM. MOWILLIAMS = THE NEW PLAYOFF LARRY HUGHES.

ONCE AGAIN, LEBRON HOLDS THE BALL AND NOBODY MOVES. THEN WE SETTLE FOR JUMPERS. NOBODY BEYOND LEBRON IS ATTACKING TRYING TO GET DWIGHT IN FOUL TROUBLE. THECAVS LOOK LIKE A DAMN 7 SEED. AND I DON'T GIVE A #@%! ABOUT LEBRON'S POINTS AND ASSISTS, 8 TURNOVERS FROM AN MVP IS UNACCEPTABLE. I ALSO WOULD LOVE TOKNOW WHY WE'RE NOT FOULING DWIGHT EVERY TIME HE GETS CLOSE TO THE HOOP: 3 DUNKS IN OVERTIME OVER VAREJAO IN A ROW? RIDICULOUS.

INSTEAD OF PLAYING TEAM BALL WE TURNED IT INTO THE LEBRON AND MO SHOW...GOOD MOVE GUYS. INSTEAD OF DOING CHALK COMMERCIALS AND COMING UP WITH STUPID $+!GODFATHER NICKNAMES LEARN TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE BALL AND PLAY SOME %!%%+@$ DEFENSE.

LASTLY, HATS OFF TO THE MAGIC AND THEIR FANS. YOU GUYS FLAT-OUT BEAT US LAST NIGHT. WE OPENED OUR OVER-CONFIDENT MOUTHS AND NOW IT'S BITING US IN THE $+!.

i just turned this post into Kanye's blog...dear God Cavs...SMH...can we please get back to playing ball like we did in October? We're not out of thisthing yet, if there's a team to roll off 3 in a row it's us, but I'm sick of watching the LeBron and Mo Hit The Rim show.

--Another classic. This was a great game to watch for any basketball fan.
--For Cleveland fans, not so much though. It's the NBA though anything can happen...

I'm just surprised that this series was a Lebron miss away from being a sweep. Granted all of the games have been close, but still....

I'm not counting the Cavs out just yet. They are gonna be tough to beat at the Q, especially since they are gonna be a very desperate team come Thursday.Magic better not get complacent.

laugh.gif
Mike Brown sounds like he wants to cry. He clearly has no answer or adjustments. Probably not all his fault, he just doesn't have the personnel tomatch up.

The blame is not on Lebron.
I think it's on Mike Brown, and Lebron should smack the !!** out of Mo Williams and tell him how it is. Straight up tell him that "you are not a star,you are not an all-star, you are just lucky to have been given the chance to be wide open because of me and now do your job and knock down those open threesand stop acting like the offense is running through you" Mo Williams, truly feels that he can be a dent into the opposing team when really he is just aguy that is there to fill in the spot just like he did in the the All Star. Still, I'm hoping the Cavs can bounce back because I would hate to see the fallof a great athlete...

Back
Top Bottom