Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

its the eminem I love to hear, sex drugs murder slit throats christopher reeves and vicodin
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

I still don't understand how some people LIKE this album...

My ears have matured past all of this "D___ IN MY EAR" foolishness.

And the engineering is better than the actual production. Devil's Night had better production than this.

To each his own. If you like this album, more power to you. And YES, I'd kill to hear Eminem rap with the subject matter of Chuck D.
I'm as mature as you can get but I love Insane. It's more so the fact that it's so outrageous and insane that brings me to it.There's no way a sane person would write that song, sing it and put it on their album. Just goes to show all of Marshall's issues, which is why it fitsso perfectly on Relapse.

I personally have had enough of the Mosh, We as Americans, White America Marshall. I wouldn't be against the Yellow Brick Road Marshall coming out morethough.

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

dont post numbers and not post sources...especially if you've been riding Em the whole thread (bws)

You'll see soon enough.

This is insider info. Not **** to post all over the internet on every blog etc.

Guy, we got people posting nudes of Cassie and Rihanna and album sales is insider info? In that case, if you have a semi good looking sister over the age of 18, PM me.
If you know anybody over @ iTunes dept you could ask them. He's projected to do 2mill digital sales.

I honestly don't think it has to do with maturity.

It seems kind of condesending to say "man, I've matured too much to like that". It's not like we're talking about Blue's Clues. Thisis meant for adults, ya know. Just some people like it, and some don't.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

as far as im concerned everybody who raps always talks about the same thing.

Spot on.

You gotta have respect for Eminem, who manages to make a career in a business which revolves around flaunting and flashing success while doing the exactopposite of that. There's a reason why he's respected by your favorite rapper.

I personally have had enough of the Mosh, We as Americans, White America Marshall
i hated all of those.

the only reason i like Stan is cuz of the sample. when i first heard it tho i was like
eek.gif
. but after that the allure was gone. those songs listed above sound so slow tome.

~exits wack album thread & enter Air Yeezy whack shoe thread~

LOL @ digital sales. It does sem like Eminem will never grow up & I've listend to this album ALL DAY TODAY while @ work & I just can't get w/it. It was cool when I was in middle school, but all that pill popping, rape talk is WACK imo. I wish he'd go back to songs like "The Way I Am"& "Lose Yourself". I'm done w/ this thread until the SOUNDSCAN comes out
~exits wack album thread & enter Air Yeezy thread~

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

LOL @ digital sales. It does sem like Eminem will never grow up & I've listend to this album ALL DAY TODAY while @ work & I just can't get w/ it. It was cool when I was in middle school, but all that pill popping, rape talk is WACK imo. I wish he'd go back to songs like "The Way I Am" & "Lose Yourself". I'm done w/ this thread until the SOUNDSCAN comes out

On the same note... I could say the same about any mainstream rapper... All Ross raps about is cocaine.. all Jeezy raps about is cocaine... all the Clipse rapabout is cocaine
roll.gif

I have no idea what rappers you listen too... but these are two great examples of rapper with nothing but 1 subject to rap about

LOL @ digital sales. It does sem like Eminem will never grow up & I've listend to this album ALL DAY TODAY while @ work & I just can't get w/ it. It was cool when I was in middle school, but all that pill popping, rape talk is WACK imo. I wish he'd go back to songs like "The Way I Am" & "Lose Yourself". I'm done w/ this thread until the SOUNDSCAN comes out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

? you live in the same world i do? how much did wayne do digitally? hmmmmmmmmmmmm

and with your last line, i completely understand
roll.gif

this *%@%! at work listening to an album he has already said he hated time and time again ... please leave the thread and dont come back, #*%+ were you here inthe first place for?

This album is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
.....I fox with too many songs to name, but it's good to have some new Em material

you guys gotta understand these rappers they have there own lane in there raps, they are good at what they rap about

jeezy raps about cocaine
TI raps about his swagger
Weezy raps about how hes the %#%@ in a toilet
jada raps about being gully in the hood
gucci raps about his rims
and em raps about rape and murder
ect.
ect.

its just how it is
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

you guys gotta understand these rappers they have there own lane in there raps, they are good at what they rap about

jeezy raps about cocaine
TI raps about his swagger
Weezy raps about how hes the %#%@ in a toilet
jada raps about being gully in the hood
gucci raps about his rims
and em raps about rape and murder
ect.
ect.

its just how it is
laugh.gif
I like how you tried to separate what these rappers rap about like it aint all the same shhhh. Save Em, all those dudes you name have rapped andcontinue to rap all the shhh you tried to specify for one of them
laugh.gif

Not that it's anything wrong with it yall have to acknowledge that what Em raps about nobody of relevance or in the mainstream raps about. Lets keep itfunky, Em is in his own lane when it comes to content. What other rappers you know are raping their mother's on a track? or spending time to take shots atpop stars? Like I said earlier Em found his niche/gimmick and ran with it since it made him more successful. Aint nothing wrong with it cuz a lot of successfulrappers have a gimmick they use up til its dry. I just think it's time for Em to move on or he gonna end up like Curtis music wise where nothing he rapsabout is even entertainnig.

Also keep in mind that list consists a lot of rappers who fail with that content. Aint been no new way to rap about that shh in like 10 years.
laugh.gif

Does this have album of the year written on it?

I know were not even half way throught the year yet, but who else is dropping that is also potentially going to drop an awesome album...besides em with relapse2.

Originally Posted by MiKeY iCe 23

I know were not even half way throught the year yet, but who else is dropping that is also potentially going to drop an awesome album...besides em with relapse 2.
Lupe, Hov and Freeway are the only other artists that are supposedly dropping this year, that I could see dropping the album of the year.

There's probably a few more, I just can't think of them at the moment.

Also, I haven't listened to this CD yet (I'm waiting to cop on release) so I can't give my opinion, but I've heard a few people say Padded Roomis better.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

I know were not even half way throught the year yet, but who else is dropping that is also potentially going to drop an awesome album...besides em with relapse 2.
Lupe, Hov and Freeway are the only other artists that are supposedly dropping this year, that I could see dropping the album of the year.

Also, I haven't listened to this CD yet (I'm waiting to cop on release) so I can't give my opinion, but I've heard a few people say Padded Room is better.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Also, I haven't listened to this CD yet (I'm waiting to cop on release) so I can't give my opinion, but I've heard a few people say Padded Room is better.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
fixed...

Music is totally subjective, but the best way to listen to this album is objectively.

If you go in with preconceived notions on how it should be, you'll be disappointed.

Also, "Must Be the Ganja" is stuck in my head like !%*!.

This is getting better with every listen. It's climbing my list.

TES
Relapse = MMLP
SSLP
Infinite
Encore

Back
Top Bottom