Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Eminem is his hero and he would take a bullet for him...
Robbin to his Gatman?

roll.gif

for those who dont like it or sayin its mediocre.........why? no hate just wanna know.

I just cant get into the production or the hooks.

you can't possibly hate this

any debate about dre being the GOAT ends right with this album

nobody from 1987 could hold down an album like this

eminem won

BEAUTIFUL IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO NICEEEEE!

I THINK EMINEM MADE THAT BEAT

ITS SOOO PERFECT ..

THAT MADE UP FOR ANYTHING ON ENCORE

& UNDERGROUND BROUGHT BACK SLIMSHADY LP FLASHBACKS

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

for those who dont like it or sayin its mediocre.........why? no hate just wanna know.

I just cant get into the production or the hooks.
co-sign...i cant really get wit the lyrics either....

A step up from Encore definitely

Beautiful
Underground
Stay Wide Awake
And Insane are probally my favorite tracks..

3 or 4 songs i'm not feeling.. But overall.. Good effort and i think the album will grow on me with time even more....

well, i think the production is nice. but i can see if you dont like the hooks cuz i personally think hooks in general suck. id rather just hear people spitthrough the whole song, or just have the beat play or a sample or something, but yea hooks in general.

i dont have a problem with the hooks on this album tho.

im startin to erase Encore from my head. as far as im concerned it didnt even happen
laugh.gif

I really like this album. It flows nicely, the skits fit perfectly. Shady's back. After listening to the whole album, I don't think he had an accent.Except on maybe We Made You.

Just started listening, and I can already tell this is a lot closer to Em that's been missing since the Eminem Show

well, i think the production is nice. but i can see if you dont like the hooks cuz i personally think hooks in general suck. id rather just hear people spit through the whole song, or just have the beat play or a sample or something, but yea hooks in general.

i dont have a problem with the hooks on this album tho.

im startin to erase Encore from my head. as far as im concerned it didnt even happen
laugh.gif

As of right now, I like Encore more than Relapse. If you take Rain Man, Big Weenie and %@% Like That off of it, and add the bonus tracks to the retail CD, youhave a solid album IMO.

I think this is better than Encore... havent decided yet if i like it more than TES

Hello, Same song and dance, and medicine ball are all easily skippable tracks IMO, same goes for must be the ganja

Stand out tracks are Beautiful, Stay Wide Awake, Deja Vu, Underground, 3 AM, My Mom

i'm sorry. tracks 1-15 aren't even listenable.

i'm a huge eminem fan (yes his production too)....but i feel like he feels like he can just be goofy on a track and still be considered a dope artist.
this is just below par so far...am i the only one disappointed with this?
I think production is there actually, some unique beats on there...i think its mostly the lyrics and the accent...

track 16 is okay
"BEAUTIFUL" is dopeeeee

ugh and "Underground/ken kaniff" is the most awkward beat i've ever heard. smh at this album.

As of right now, I like Encore more than Relapse. If you take Rain Man, Big Weenie and %@% Like That off of it, and add the bonus tracks to the retail CD, you have a solid album IMO.

laugh.gif
... i love the ignore users posts feature ... this guy ... call me astan all you want but SOMEONE has to overcompensate for statements like this from certain ntrs ... i mean lets be real ...

although i agree with what you said about encore, there is no way in hell encore is better than this ...

Must.....wait......til.........the......19th.
nerd.gif

Really looking forward to this album.

i love same song and dance. initially i wasnt feel Ganja,but i like the chorus.

i aint really feelin Beautiful as much as yall cuz of all the chorus/singin and stuff, i just wanna hear him spit. all that extra stuff aint needed. its not abad song tho. i like it, just a lil less than everything else.

the flow/verses on medicine ball is dope, just dont like the chorus and when he spits as christopher reeves

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

As of right now, I like Encore more than Relapse. If you take Rain Man, Big Weenie and %@% Like That off of it, and add the bonus tracks to the retail CD, you have a solid album IMO.

laugh.gif
... i love the ignore users posts feature ... this guy ... call me a stan all you want but SOMEONE has to overcompensate for statements like this from certain ntrs ... i mean lets be real ...

although i agree with what you said about encore, there is no way in hell encore is better than this ...

The hell are you babbling about? Go ahead ignore me because I don't like your man crushes recent release, I wont be losing any sleep over it. Like I saidbefore, I'm a big Em fan and like most of us, I know what he's capable of doing and IMO he didn't deliver with this album.

i love same song and dance.

Me too, I really like the beat and I'm intrigued by serial killers so yeh... Same reason I like 3 AM

I dont understand why everyone makes such a big deal of this accent... I dont even notice it really. Its not like #%* like that from encore

The accent on 3 am doesn't bother me at all.

Back
Top Bottom