Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Damn... I must say, this album is dope
pimp.gif

Just finished listening to the entire album and this album is decent, 3.5/5.

Songs I'm initially feeling:

3AM
My Mom
Insane
Old Times Sake
Deja Vu
Beautiful

I'm sure it will grow on me more as I listen to it but I would rank it:

1. MMLP
2. TES
3. SSLP
4. Relapse
5. Encore

Haven't gotten around to listening to Infinite yet.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

to the wire fans, i think the voice of the doctor on dr. west into is mcnulty

that's exactly how mcnulty sounds in real life when he's speaking with his accent
jimmy mcnulty... dominic west... "dr. west"...

Told everyone to reserve judgement.

Im about to listen now. Like my opinion matters but I will be back with a emoticon later lol

Originally Posted by solesavage

jesus, wow. I was not expecting this. hot.

exactly my thoughts.

After Encore I was a bit peeved, and some other stuff after that. I'll obviously admit I'm a huge Em, fan, but leading up to this album, I was verrrryskeptical, but....this album is FLAMES. So glad he's back, and Encore can be forgotten save a handful of tracks.

NO ONE, can flow better or play with words then Em, no one.

the first time in a very very very long time that i will happily spend 14.99 on a cd and not think twice bout it ... i may buy two copys and send the other tolil wayne

cosign lilstar with your last comment. This is pure crack. The flow is ridiculous. Em can literally rap about anything. Best thing i've heard in a longtime. on repeat x 100

Im only on My Mom and
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Been waiting for this type of music. Just reminds me how much rap has been horrible for the last what? 4 years? 5 years?

Hopes the rest of the cd is like this..

Bagpipe From Baghdad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Medicine Ball
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stay Wide Awake
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Must Be The Ganja
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Deja Vu
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Beautiful
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(Have this on repeat)
Underground
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Overall 4.5/5
Really feeling this album,Em didnt disappoint
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

GOODNESS ... GRACIOUS ... if you dont rock with it youre just a hater ... i dont even wanna hear anyone who says this cd "sucks" or is "ok" ... this is gonna be the best thing rap has seen in a looooong looooong time ... yall better put your biases aside and pull the wool from your eyes ...

all yall talkin about "the accent" "the accent" ... LOLOLOLOLOLOL eminem in his accent > your favorite rappers normal voice

Reaaaalllyyy though. Dude got like 9 personalities , they favorite rapper has half of one. lol

I guess 4 years out the game gave these Em fans no choice but to turn to Jeezy and Plies

Im on track 6...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

thats what this album is making me look like right now. I think I've called about 30 people in the last 20 minutes to tell them its bananas.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]the first time in a very very very long time that i will happily spend 14.99 on a cd and not think twice bout it[/color] ... i may buy two copys and send the other to lil wayne
pimp.gif

I've been giving Em a hard time, but I'm about to see if what you dudes are saying is true..

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Im on track 6...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

thats what this album is making me look like right now. I think I've called about 30 people in the last 20 minutes to tell them its bananas.
hahaha, yea dude. My boy and I had a listening party and had to go through the album again, it's insane.

Back
Top Bottom