Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

laugh.gif
Eminem
laugh.gif
... I like this new Eminem - Kaws tee x Swine Flu

Deja Vu and Stay Wide Awake are probably my top picks off the album right now.

The verses on Deja Vu sound like they could've been on the Em Show, that's some classic Marshall flow right there.....and his flow on Stay Awake iscrazy.

I just hope they release some acapellas for this album.

Say what you want about the album, but NOBODY is touching this dude's rhymepatterns. Nobody.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

GOODNESS ... GRACIOUS ... if you dont rock with it youre just a hater ... i dont even wanna hear anyone who says this cd "sucks" or is "ok" ... this is gonna be the best thing rap has seen in a looooong looooong time ... yall better put your biases aside and pull the wool from your eyes ...

all yall talkin about "the accent" "the accent" ... LOLOLOLOLOLOL eminem in his accent > your favorite rappers normal voice
immm SO HIGH MAN omg this is thbest albium ive herd in a gooood while!!!! his flow the subject matter the formula the beats omg....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Say what you want about the album, but NOBODY is touching this dude's rhyme patterns. Nobody.

Fully agree...too many other things get in the way of people seeing that though.

Even with the accent his rhyme schemes were crazy, but I just couldn't stand that voice

ilike I just listened to this guys while catalog and man oh man.....this is epic....in 25 years they would study this in classes

i hope people realize stay wide awake and beautiful is probably better than most rappers entire discographies ...

to the wire fans, i think the voice of the doctor on dr. west into is mcnulty

that's exactly how mcnulty sounds in real life when he's speaking with his accent

Wow....I'm blown away. This album is up there with SSLP or MMLP. It's not as good but he delivered. I was expecting something between TES and E but hedelivered. Dre delivered also, production is perfect. This album is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

*The accent is only on a few songs*

i bet when i pop this pill tommorow... IF i listen to this album i will like songs that i dont like now... the only thing keepin me from just vibin to this isthe subject matter but yea, NOBODY can take anything away from em's flow... im prolly gonna spin it again when i get home... im buzzed up off hi(low)life...

Back
Top Bottom