Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

THis album is incredible. Story tellin, vintage slim shady lp style Eminem is BAAACKK.

It's funny because you can tell with his tone that he really doesn't care if you go out and buy it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

It's funny because you can tell with his tone that he really doesn't care if you go out and buy it
laugh.gif
word... if he really cared hed sound hurt... dude just got bored... he said it was an excuse to vent...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
copped!!!!

Hey when does dude go on Shade 45 for the 3 hour interview? Might call in and ask what does he think of the response he got from Encore and why he raps in adifferent voice.

-The Juice

I wanna call in and ask him how chapped his penis is from all the riding LilStar has done in the past few days

I wanna call in and ask him how chapped his penis is from all the riding LilStar has done in the past few days
eek.gif
roll.gif

but for real when is dude on?
-The juice

eek.gif
This album is straight ridiculous.
how many people you know can name every serial killer who ever existed in a row,
put em in chronological order beginning with Jack the Ripper,
name the time and place from the body the bag the zipper,
location of the woods where the body was dragged and then dumped,
the trunk that they were stuffed in, the model the make the plate
and which motel which lake they found her in,
and how they attacked the victim,
say which murder weapon was used to do what and which one,
which night it was done, what kid would write there was none,
so sloppy like this it's fun, the @%%%%@ ecstasy goes
sick.gif
Insane delivery.

Undergound got me hyped for Relapse 2.

Bad Meets Evil II possibly?
nerd.gif

I love insane. Its so outrageously hilarious, and straight
sick.gif

Same Song And Dance
Hello
Stay Wide Awake
Underground
De Ja Vu

Are some of my favorites, but I love pretty much every song.

Am I the only one who likes Crack A Bottle - 50's GARBAGE verse of course. Hook is catchy as a muh, and Em's flow is flawless.

Truth be told I would buy this album based on the way I felt the first time I heard Insane. I still cringe when I hear it, especially the 3rd verse, but I keepcoming back for more. Plus, the second verse cadence is so *@+!%#! sick. As corny as it sounds Em represents an era for me. No lie, I got teary eyed listeningto this album for the first time. Reminds me of some of the best times in music and my life.

The hook on Underground is so bad
QFT....hook sounds so offbeat, it sounds horrible, but I love all the verses but the hook just really pisses me off

Originally Posted by SUGE510212

Truth be told I would buy this album based on the way I felt the first time I heard Insane. I still cringe when I hear it, especially the 3rd verse, but I keep coming back for more. Plus, the second verse cadence is so *@+!%#! sick. As corny as it sounds Em represents an era for me. No lie, I got teary eyed a tad emotional listening to this album for the first time. Reminds me of some of the best times in music and my life.
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
Middle school was some of the best years of my life so far. Eminem had a lot todo with those days...music wise.

Back
Top Bottom