Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

Maybe. It did say in bold "ships in 5-7 days" so it technically wasn't even past that period. But yea, annoying to say the least.

12/16 Villa Exclusive

Copped one of my grails today Ring Wing 877 for 130 :wow: at Nordstrom Rack today.

Don't know where they came from. They weren't part of the recent sale and I have never seen them sell them before. I guess I just got that lucky. The only pair and in my exact size. :pimp:

Nice find. You are lucky. I was at nordstrom rack last week and they had nothing worth trying on except for some clarks bushacres.

stay lurkin stay lurkin Mannnnn those are :smokin :smokin

I want a pair of those pretty bad myself. Probably a return since regular Nordstrom sells them. Awesome find. I know people talk about the RW break in period being rough... good luck with those :lol:

stay lurkin stay lurkin Mannnnn those are :smokin :smokin

I want a pair of those pretty bad myself. Probably a return since regular Nordstrom sells them. Awesome find. I know people talk about the RW break in period being rough... good luck with those :lol:

Man I can already tell :lol:

I am gonna wear them to work tomorrow but bring another pair and keep them in my car just in case :lol:

So how these are already pretty comfortable. My feet don't hurt at all. At least.

I am I little creeped out.

So how these are already pretty comfortable. My feet don't hurt at all. At least.

I am I little creeped out.

I've only worn my 875s around the house but the leather seems soft. My feet didn't hurt either. Gonna wear them to go out drinking next week and hope they don't kill my feet since I have to walk to bars.

I've only worn my 875s around the house but the leather seems soft. My feet didn't hurt either. Gonna wear them to go out drinking next week and hope they don't kill my feet since I have to walk to bars.

Yeah they do.

My 1907s were HORRID to break in.

How are the soles holding up? I'm thinking walking a lot on sidewalks and streets will wear down the tread real fast.

Well as far as I can tell.

I only have like 30-40 wears on them

I can't until I resole them. I may put a black wedge sole on them. That is probably a couple of years away though.

Last edited:
I am gonna copp those roughnecks from Nordstrom Rack.

I am refreshing every 30 minutes :lol:

you get yours yet? :nerd:

Ijj987 I just purchased some sperry waterproof moc toes from belk that were $160 they had 25% off got them for around $130 shippes. Super light and comfortable will post when I get home

Ijj987 I just purchased some sperry waterproof moc toes from belk that were $160 they had 25% off got them for around $130 shippes. Super light and comfortable will post when I get home

Post some on feet pics when you can bro, would like to see how the boots look.

Back
Top Bottom