Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Pics of this $31 pea coat?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

it's this. go down a size if you're planning on getting it.

on797032-00p01v01.jpg

someone needs to school me on some north face jackets... went to rei and seen some nice ones for about $200... i just dont know if its worth it or not

someone needs to school me on some north face jackets... went to rei and seen some nice ones for about $200... i just dont know if its worth it or not

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Going today to pick up a couple for the little ones today.

Very good quality, and do the best at keeping the cold air off of you without layering.

Going today to pick up a couple for the little ones today.

Very good quality, and do the best at keeping the cold air off of you without layering.

Originally Posted by Superpusha

Originally Posted by JPioneer

You seem really upset though.

And you don't?
Not even remotely. This dude just fired off a barrage of flaming not even directed at me but to his own nhbrs.
In the end I'm wearing whatever I like, if NT catches feelings or try to flame me I don't care. 

Because in the end It's my moolah babay
lame.jpg

Originally Posted by JPioneer

You seem really upset though.

And you don't?
Not even remotely. This dude just fired off a barrage of flaming not even directed at me but to his own nhbrs.
In the end I'm wearing whatever I like, if NT catches feelings or try to flame me I don't care. 

Because in the end It's my moolah babay
lame.jpg

bought a 130 (with discount) jacket from macys 3 weeks ago

come to find it its on sale for 79.99 now
30t6p3b.gif

yes im mad..no receipt

bought a 130 (with discount) jacket from macys 3 weeks ago

come to find it its on sale for 79.99 now
30t6p3b.gif

yes im mad..no receipt

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by bkmac

FYI Old Navy is having 50% off their outwear for the next couple of days.  The pea coats are now $30.  I'm headed there on lunch today to pick up one for myself 
pimp.gif
Good looking out. I already own a Peacoat, but I'm looking at this
on776144-01p01v01.jpg
http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=5286&vid=1&pid=776144&scid=776144012

Anyone own this?

I was on the fence about this jacket when I picked up another jacket from Old Navy.  I felt it was too thick for the weather here in the Chi at the time.  Right about now that jacket is on point.  Looks good and it's decent for the weather
pimp.gif
I bought the jacket on Saturday, $40 as advertised. First time wearing it today, I love it. Fits true to size, and while it was a rather cold early morning (I'm talking 6:20AM I was out of my house on the way to the train for school), I was warm (wearing a T-Shirt underneath).

sreggie101, if you are still on the fence about picking this up, go for it. Olive Green or Black was the only stock in the Old Navy I went to, but I believe online I saw a (light) gray too (Big & Tall sizes though).

Originally Posted by bkmac

FYI Old Navy is having 50% off their outwear for the next couple of days.  The pea coats are now $30.  I'm headed there on lunch today to pick up one for myself 
pimp.gif
Good looking out. I already own a Peacoat, but I'm looking at this
on776144-01p01v01.jpg
http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=5286&vid=1&pid=776144&scid=776144012

Anyone own this?

I was on the fence about this jacket when I picked up another jacket from Old Navy.  I felt it was too thick for the weather here in the Chi at the time.  Right about now that jacket is on point.  Looks good and it's decent for the weather
pimp.gif
I bought the jacket on Saturday, $40 as advertised. First time wearing it today, I love it. Fits true to size, and while it was a rather cold early morning (I'm talking 6:20AM I was out of my house on the way to the train for school), I was warm (wearing a T-Shirt underneath).

sreggie101, if you are still on the fence about picking this up, go for it. Olive Green or Black was the only stock in the Old Navy I went to, but I believe online I saw a (light) gray too (Big & Tall sizes though).

where do you live? what types were you looking at? north face makes really warm jackets. all my winter/snow jackets...that arent peacoats are northface.

where do you live? what types were you looking at? north face makes really warm jackets. all my winter/snow jackets...that arent peacoats are northface.

Back
Top Bottom